Should I stop wearing high heels because I get more attention from people with them?

I love wearing high heels. It makes me feel more confident. But also without wearing them I get a lot of attention because of my experience.. long hair, my shape is all right, I dress smart. I don't want and I don't need this attention but I'm in fear that people think I need the attention when I'm wearing these heels.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should stop wearing them because they cause problems with your Achilles tendon becoming shorter from never being stretched. After you wear heels a lot, walking in flats can be uncomfortable.
    ~JSmith

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No one will think that you're in need of attention just because you're wearing heels. They're just shoes. You're overthinking it. Wear whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I can think many medical reasons to not wear high heals a lot. Nothing wrong once and a while but not everyday.

0|0
    0|0
    • You sound just as confidence without high heels. The heels shoes make the women confidence. Your personality makes it

• cheap things always get crowded. if u want gentleman attention than don't do anything. Beauty fades away heart stay beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • chicks look hotter in heels, the higher the better

0|0
    0|0
  • forget about people and wear what you want to

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• D you have a job interview or a date or a party or something like that then no you do not need to stop wearing them but if you are going ssomewhere like the store or something then yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes