I want to do a hair style like this next. What do you all think?

I want to do a hair style like this next.  What do you all think?

I did it! It turned out great! Thanks for the good suggestions and support, guys!

1520

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the top bun thingy but please don't shave patterns into your head... think about what happens when it grows out.

• You got a point there.

• A friend got stuff shaved into his head and unless you have money to burn on haircuts every 2 weeks or are handy with a razor it isn't worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty but don't do the shaving part at the bottom.
    Make sure you go to a real professional to do this... looks complicated... like a local salon can't do this