Ladies, how do you get to walk on heels?

I have worn heels but I can't last 5 minutes wearing them. My feet hurts easily. Even with those silicon pads that helps lessen the pain or not feel pain at all, still no use. I envy girls who can wear platforms or stilettos. 😞 Wedge heels, I can but platforms or stilettos... forget about it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I wear all sorts of heels, some hurt me and others don't. I don't quite know what the rule for shoes starting to hurt or not is, but I think it has something to do with size, the shoes that fit me best I can wear all day and I'm fine.

Heel height has nothing to do with it because I'll wear a set of 8 inch stripper heels for fun sometimes and they don't hurt in the slightest.
    I have a pair of boots that are just a 4 inch heel and they hurt just because they're too tight.

I did start off just wearing my shoes casually to start with, perhaps I was better aclimatised to them because I broke them in while sitting around for most of the day, because doing enough walking to tire other people out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to practice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just practice!! I rarely wear heels

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes