CRISIS (lol ) Need to organise an outfit for Friday night?

Going to this fancy club place called Madison's for a friend's birthday but I have nothing that will suit the place and I also struggle to walk in heels. I would like to ask my mom if she wouldn't mind buying me shoes and a dress but I feel bad asking. It's winter where I am so it makes it harder for me to choose any of my current dresses since they're all made for summer. I don't know I'm already not keen on going because of this.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you wear fancy pants with a blazer and silky shirt? Practice walking in heels.

• That's a good idea I just don't own anything like that. I shall try anyhow maybe ask my mom if she has anything like that lol. thank you!

• Yes good idea! If it's winter, I really suggest that you don't wear a dress.

• Yeah it is indoors though but I'll see what I can put together.