What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?

~ Sweden - platinum, blonde hair, tall figures, blue eyes, very tanned

~ Israeli - all military, considered one of the most beautiful nationalities (you be the judge), long hair, perfect complexions etc.

~ Russian - eager to please men, trying to look their best 24/7

~ I couldn't find a better picture of more Brazilian women in one picture. They all are shown as very curvy with long hair, medium skinned women like their most famous models.

In my opinion, stereotype is strong in... actually all of them.

• What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?Sweden
  • What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?Israeli
  • What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?Russian
    Vote C
  • What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?Brazilian
    Vote D

513

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know so much about the other countries than these in Scandinavia, so I can't say so much about it.

But I would say both Sweden, Norway and other Scandinavian countries are overrated and very stereotyped when it comes to looks. It's true there's many tall, blonde and fair-skinned people here. But not everyone is so fit and beautiful as foreigners likes to believe. Being overweight in Norway is much more common than what some likes to believe and Norwegians on average ages very fast.

Same applies to Swedish people. Having the beautiful model face here is very rare and talking from personal experience I've seen more beautiful people abroad (Often in Southern-countries) than here. Beauty is the eye of the beholder and in my opinion Scandinavians on average aren't very attractive. Often the good lookers here is either immigrants/refugee or mixed people. It exists some good looking fully Scandinavians, but it's extremely rare.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE