What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?

~ Sweden - platinum, blonde hair, tall figures, blue eyes, very tanned

~ Israeli - all military, considered one of the most beautiful nationalities (you be the judge), long hair, perfect complexions etc.

~ Russian - eager to please men, trying to look their best 24/7

~ I couldn't find a better picture of more Brazilian women in one picture. They all are shown as very curvy with long hair, medium skinned women like their most famous models.

In my opinion, stereotype is strong in... actually all of them.

• What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?Sweden
    Vote A
  • What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?Israeli
    Vote B
  • What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?Russian
    Vote C
  • What nationality is the most stereotyped and/or overrated?Brazilian
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know so much about the other countries than these in Scandinavia, so I can't say so much about it.

But I would say both Sweden, Norway and other Scandinavian countries are overrated and very stereotyped when it comes to looks. It's true there's many tall, blonde and fair-skinned people here. But not everyone is so fit and beautiful as foreigners likes to believe. Being overweight in Norway is much more common than what some likes to believe and Norwegians on average ages very fast.

Same applies to Swedish people. Having the beautiful model face here is very rare and talking from personal experience I've seen more beautiful people abroad (Often in Southern-countries) than here. Beauty is the eye of the beholder and in my opinion Scandinavians on average aren't very attractive. Often the good lookers here is either immigrants/refugee or mixed people. It exists some good looking fully Scandinavians, but it's extremely rare.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• English.

No disrespect to the English people, but y'all aren't tea sipping gentleman with monocles lol not even close XD

1|3
    0|0
    • I mean from these 4, visually.

• Oh ok, I thought those were just your opinion.

Then I voted for Brazil. It's the Thailand from the West, you no longer know when a woman is a woman or a trap... and they're not that hot anyways :/

• Thanks for your opinion. It's good to know about the English too xD

• "Stereotypes" exist for a reason. Aye, it's an exaggeration, but ALL of the population is inclined for one trait or the other. Since there's no "all" option, I vote for none.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have anything against Israel, but I would never date a woman from there. I don't want to get but tied by a woman. Like women from over there break bones for breakfast, which is not feminine ( but many men like that ) . That us why I chose Sweden, because women from there keep the concept if femininity, unlike the rest of the world, it is so hot to date a complete lady just like the swedes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, Sweden is very feministic so it's very possible to meet "feminazis". Social medias have a big influence on how do people from other countries see them.

From what you have said then it seems that a woman who joins (or have to, because Israeli women have to join for a year at least) the military is automatically less feminine? Just curious, no hate or anything like that intended.

• Show All
    • No, I'm not from Israel. I'm from Czech Republic.

• Okay , still doesn't change PM me

• Brazil. While i have had buddies who went there how they fucked double digits of girls in record time the notion of them all being 10/10 s was apparently overrated

1|0
    0|0
  • for sure Russian and Brazilian

it s very very stereotypical..

nothing like that in real life but hey i live in the US so we usually detached from the world :)

1|0
    0|0
  • out of the 4 you listed Brazilian. guys never stop raving about Latinas, their bodies, brazilin beach culture etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like mititary girls so my answere is clear: Israeli

1|0
    0|0
  • Well as a Swede...

1|1
    0|0
  • Brazilian I'd say

1|0
    0|0
  • of these I think Sweden I've seen most commonly

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh? Where do you get all these stereotypes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Indians are the most stereotyped and made fun of race

1|5
    0|0
    • Can you describe some of the stereotypes for Indians?

• Show All
    • I've had bad experiences with white people but I don't assume all white people are the same or are all bad.

Unlike some people they choose to avoid people because they have "negative" experience with said race causing many guys to remain single virgins like myself because women have that negative view. It's wrong when someone is punished for the actions of others.

• I definitely agree with you. Those who do so (judge people without actually knowing them) are the lamest of humanity.

What Girls Said 5

• The Swedish / scandanavian stereotype is pretty true. Majority of natives are blonde or were blonde as babies , translucent skin and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Americans. They think we are all dumb and fat.

1|1
    0|0
  • For my country I would say Sweden.

1|0
    0|0
  • totally russians, rush b, suka blyat, slavs squats

0|0
    0|0
  • American should be on there, but I'll say Brazilian

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes