What colour of a dress would flatter my skin-tone the best?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just dress color but for cameras it is also the amount of light around you which changes the contrast (plus how skilled the photographer is). For sucky photographer/cheap cameras darker colors will work better than lighter ones on you. For a good photographer, anything works.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how you want your skin color to look. Whiter or Darker.
    White will make you look more tan and glowy, black will tone down your skin although it might make you look darker, depending on what cut is the dress.
    I'd say go for a velvety red which will match your skin tone perfectly. Or navy blue. I mean everything goes well with Indian skin, your traditional dresses have the most amazing colors, why won't you try that?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I get claustrophobic with too much clothing :-/ I can't handle it. I prefer to wear simple cotton dresses.

That's interesting... how does the dark colours make you look darker? I thought it would be opposite, due to the contrast.

• Exactly but if you wear a dress up to you neck.. it will make you look darker. It casts a halo around you skin I guess.

• That's interesting

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• 0|0
    1|0
    • Lol what colour?

• Show All
    • @Other_Tommy_Wiseau
      Ah shutup. You were wrong, a jerk, blocked the other girl so she can't reply, etc. etc.
      Never seen someone more butthurt in my life then you pal.

• @SimmieRules I've never seen so many people annoy me for no reason 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• I would say green because your skintone is in the middle between black and white

1|1
    0|0
    • Why does green suit a skin tone like mine :-D?

• Show All
    • Have to agree. I date a Filipina close to your skin tone and she looks great in dark green and other deep colors.

• @DamnSam thanks for explanation :-) would you know anything about dress shape :-). I was thinking of buying casual dress for my wedding next year.

• lol. babe what's Wrong with u? y u posting this kind of silly questions? u look damn hot without clothes. lol

1|0
    1|0
  • I think hot pink on a woman, pink pumps, pink dress, fingernail polish, pink lipstick, toenail polish, lipstick. panties and bra... etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • They say black is always bold and beautiful!! Hope you got my point!😊

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• royal blue
    olive green
    salmon pink
    beige

1|1
    0|0
  • a cool greyish blue or a grey or a dirty pink. Dark blue, red, and green would make your skin tone look darker. yellow and orange would look nice but would be too flashy. a greyish light blue, or a dirty pink would make you look very calm and feminine and if you wear a loose wrap dress would also make you look a little taller and would compliment your figure

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw someone say green and I agree!

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait you should post a pic of yourself, I could get a better recommendation that way.

• Show All
    • I'll send you my Facebook link, ehh I forgot my password

• You can do that if you want. Lmao.

• I think red.

2|0
    0|0
  • You'd look really good in yellow

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes