Do guys like girls with pixie cuts?

I've got one, I think it depends on the girl it's on to guys I've got a baby face and a curly pixie cut. I've heard other girls say that guys prefer most girls with long hair. So they can play with it and all that. But I don't know how do you guys feel about it?Do guys like girls with pixie cuts??

30

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls with really cute with a pixie haircut but honestly I'm not a fan of pixie haircuts I like a girl with long hair that's my opinion

• I think it looks good like on older ladies but I especially think it looks terrible on a girl that's a little bit overweight

• yeah I would agree with that I'm more skinny and petite though so I guess it just depends

• Some petite girls can pull it off and look really really hot but not most girls