Do guys like girls with pixie cuts?

I've got one, I think it depends on the girl it's on to guys I've got a baby face and a curly pixie cut. I've heard other girls say that guys prefer most girls with long hair. So they can play with it and all that. But I don't know how do you guys feel about it?Do guys like girls with pixie cuts??

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls with really cute with a pixie haircut but honestly I'm not a fan of pixie haircuts I like a girl with long hair that's my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it looks good like on older ladies but I especially think it looks terrible on a girl that's a little bit overweight

• yeah I would agree with that I'm more skinny and petite though so I guess it just depends

• Some petite girls can pull it off and look really really hot but not most girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Well I totally love it. I find it gorgeous and appealing.

Most men will like only long hair on women!.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a deal breaker to me. I'm genuinely sorry if I'm being too blunt, but I just cannot stand short hair on girls.

Ideally, I'd like my girlfriend to have mid-back length hair. The shortest I'd be willing to date is shoulder length.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sooo love (traditional) pixie cuts on women. (Never knew the term, just called it short haircuts) I feel it makes the lady seem empowered, bold, and refreshing.

Other short cuts that ruins it is shaving one side or back of the head or leaving a portion of the front hair longer than it should.

Share your picture... lets see your look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of guys say they don't like them, but as long as it's not too short I like pixie cuts. It can really open up a girl's face and make it pop.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of funny, cause rn a girl with a pixie cut just walked by. I personally like them as much as I like long hair, but I think it depends on the person. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and her face. For some girls it will look good, for others other hairstyle may be preferable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, i've seen some girls that look super cute like that. but then others that do not and would look better with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some girls with it. Only few girls can pull it off though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like longer hair. That's just me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah why not actually I follow personality not face of man

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes