Girls, girls, what do you prefer to wear at the beach?

• Girls, girls, what do you prefer to wear at the beach?swimsuit
    Vote A
  • Girls, girls, what do you prefer to wear at the beach?bikini
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
do bikini wearers choose that option for tanning purposes or because its more of a thrill to wear as little as possible?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a bikini Bc when I wear a one piece it is usually Bc I am trying to cover up myself - I don't go in thinking "yay modesty" if I wear one it is Bc I feel like ugh I feel so fat, I feel so gross I just want to hide. Ik it not like that for everyone like that's not one wearing a one piece means but I like to challenge myself to wear Bikinis

0|2
    0|0
    • given your profile pic i have to say you have nothing to worry about x

• It's different when you are actually at a beach or pool Bc that pic was posed --- I could make ugly movements/poses out in public, etc.

• i like swimsuits anyway ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 40

• 2 pieces are preferable because 1 pieces are a pain when it comes to the bathroom. But on the other hand, I like that 1 pieces stay put once I put them on. I don't need to constantly readjust my top or bottoms (to avoid flashing the world lol). I'm also somewhat self-conscious of this big birthmark I have on my belly and I have some scars too from a hyperactive childhood. I have both types of suits though so it depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bathing suit but I prefer two pieces kinda like this one...

thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/.../...CJyzA4LptNzwlYRQ.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear bikinis but like the vintage-y high waisted ones 'cause I think they're adorable, not like the one in the picture.

0|2
    0|0
  • Always bikini, if I wear a swimsuit it get too warm fast. I'm used to play on the beach, go to the restaurant near to buy food and all so it's not comfortable to wear a swimsuit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been to a beach so I don't know, but I guess I'd switch between the two. Some swim suits can be quite sexy

0|1
    0|0
    • never been to a beach? but you live in the uk so its never far away. you should go when it stops raining x

• Show All
    • there are great beaches if you know where to look x i must admit i prefer bulgaria though ;)

• Hahahaha I thought you might say that :p

• I like to wear a basketball or soccer short with a sport bra...

0|1
    0|0
    • at 15 thats understandable

• Well that's not the reason why?

I'm Tomboy and I just don't like showing my body like most girls and I like it that way and makes feel comfortable enough So? ...

• ah ok... that also makes sense and i think another girl down the page said the same thing so you aren't alone

• Defiantly A but I do have to say that I don't look that good in one..

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear both but I like bikinis more bc I feel more free and can show off my body. I do hate when the bottom part slides off a bit when I jump a wave or something so I bring impermeable shorts along just in case, but other than that, I don't have a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer two piece in general, bc i like to feel the elements on my body, but they are not ideal for swimming.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bikini, just because one piece bathing suits make me look horrible in my opinion. Besides I do like to get a little tanning going on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look fat in both but prefer bikini. I'm used to them. Though some swimsuits are really amazing looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like wearing two pieces.. just hate the way I look in a swimsuit

0|1
    0|0
  • Both , whatever I'm in the mood for... its always nice to switch things up !:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm too "curvy" for a two piece lol

0|1
    0|0
    • i doubt that x

• I'm "fat" LOL I don't have issues with my weight, but I'm realistic about the fact that other people don't want to see it :-P

• Bikini because that's what I have in my drawers and didn't feel like buying new swim wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swimsuit because bikini doesn't hold my breasts

0|1
    0|0
  • neither. I wear a t-shirt and a pair of shorts

0|2
    0|0
  • hahaha bikini girl is like 'bikini, sir!'

0|1
    0|0
  • Both but I prefer swimsuit

0|1
    0|0
  • Shorts and a t shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love the thrill of a bikini, makes me look sexier

0|2
    0|0
    • interesting you are the only one to say that. why do you think its sexier? is it a thrill for you to wear next to nothing in public?

• It's shows my body and it's also a thrill to wear almost nothing

• Always bikini

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear a t shirt and shorts

0|1
    0|0
  • bikini

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL there's no "thrill" in a bikini. It's both for tanning but mainly what you feel like looks good on you. There's no super secret conspiracy. I have a couple of one-pc suits too. But it's just really what you feel like looks cute.

• Bikini please

0|1
    0|0
  • Bikini

0|1
    0|0
  • a bikini

0|1
    0|0
  • Bikini

0|0
    0|0