Girls, girls, what do you prefer to wear at the beach?

• Girls, girls, what do you prefer to wear at the beach?swimsuit
  • Girls, girls, what do you prefer to wear at the beach?bikini
do bikini wearers choose that option for tanning purposes or because its more of a thrill to wear as little as possible?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a bikini Bc when I wear a one piece it is usually Bc I am trying to cover up myself - I don't go in thinking "yay modesty" if I wear one it is Bc I feel like ugh I feel so fat, I feel so gross I just want to hide. Ik it not like that for everyone like that's not one wearing a one piece means but I like to challenge myself to wear Bikinis

• given your profile pic i have to say you have nothing to worry about x

• It's different when you are actually at a beach or pool Bc that pic was posed --- I could make ugly movements/poses out in public, etc.

• i like swimsuits anyway ;)