Men, do some of you really prefer slightly chubby girls?

Slightly chubby. Not over weight but soft and jiggly here and there.
I've always liked to keep thin and in shape. But I honestly think that most girls have decent bodies because I think both skinny and softer girls look nice in different ways.
I just like the fashion that suits a skinny frame haha
I was underweight, and I've since put on some fat. My husband says he likes my body better now and that he wouldn't complain if I gained even more weight. He says he will let me know when he thinks I should cut back on snacks, though.
Sometimes I struggle because I'm used to being rail thin. I'm sprouting the boobs I was always waiting for in high school and it's uncomfortable! But I'm getting used to it. I fill out clothes better and people say I look my age now (21) as I was always frustrated being mistaken for 16.
However, part of me still thinks he's just being supportive and nice. I can't get understand how he wouldn't like a flat belly and toned legs. My tummy is soft and my legs jiggle.
Of course you'll tell me to do what makes me happy but having a body my husband likes makes me happy. There isn't anyone else I'd like to impress, but being a normal person I also like the ego boost that having strangers check you out gives. Harmless, but confidence boosting.
So can I feel comfortable to belive him? Do some of you really prefer a softness over fit and thin? I'm still healthy. I eat well, I do yoga and a bit of light weights but nothing too extreme.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you trust him? I know I myself like larger thighs, chubby isn't something unattractive it's common that some girls are abit chubby and I wouldn't mind it a single bit if I love her, I lover in every way possible. I think you should trust him, because thats a part of being in love, that you trust each other.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• some do like heavier girls it depends on the guy. the guy i'm into right now said that's what he likes.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel better at thos heavier weight. Particularly because so many clothes that looked strange on me before look good now. And my husband seems more enthusiastic sexually tbh

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• If he says you please him, then you do. Don't go looking for deeper meaning when there isn't one. I believe there's a GoT quote that goes something like "Fucking skinny girls is like drinking out of a puddle; not I won't drink out of a puddle, mind you. But if I'm real thirsty, I'll go for the river." I probably butchered it but whatever.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like thighs wider than butt (squats, cycling can cause that). I enjoy round shoulders. Just make sure to work out so it doesn't all go flabby with age.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy reading this... skinny and thicker being attractive in different ways, I couldn't agree more. And yeah soft is well soft. There are women who are healthy, fit, but look chubby. It's the best combo to me

0|0
    0|0
  • That's quite a long post but at the end all its great he supports you.

As for my preference... i like thin and toned. Softness and and jiggle isn't as desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind her being slightly on the heavier side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should trust yourself.
    His word is his bond. I'm not sure why he would give you false hope when he clearly accepts you the way you are...

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Athletic girls, if they have junk in the trunk that's muay sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are supposed to be a little chubby. Your body is built to store more fat for long winters when you are bearing children. I think most guys like girls soft and jiggly.
    Peak condition is a girl who is fit but still retains fat.
    To me at least, its a super big turn off when I can see a girls pelvis bones and ribs when she is laying down or stretching.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes some men prefer a girl with meat on her bones

0|0
    0|0
  • they dontlike chubby they like curvy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes