Men, do some of you really prefer slightly chubby girls?

Slightly chubby. Not over weight but soft and jiggly here and there.
I've always liked to keep thin and in shape. But I honestly think that most girls have decent bodies because I think both skinny and softer girls look nice in different ways.
I just like the fashion that suits a skinny frame haha
I was underweight, and I've since put on some fat. My husband says he likes my body better now and that he wouldn't complain if I gained even more weight. He says he will let me know when he thinks I should cut back on snacks, though.
Sometimes I struggle because I'm used to being rail thin. I'm sprouting the boobs I was always waiting for in high school and it's uncomfortable! But I'm getting used to it. I fill out clothes better and people say I look my age now (21) as I was always frustrated being mistaken for 16.
However, part of me still thinks he's just being supportive and nice. I can't get understand how he wouldn't like a flat belly and toned legs. My tummy is soft and my legs jiggle.
Of course you'll tell me to do what makes me happy but having a body my husband likes makes me happy. There isn't anyone else I'd like to impress, but being a normal person I also like the ego boost that having strangers check you out gives. Harmless, but confidence boosting.
So can I feel comfortable to belive him? Do some of you really prefer a softness over fit and thin? I'm still healthy. I eat well, I do yoga and a bit of light weights but nothing too extreme.

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you trust him? I know I myself like larger thighs, chubby isn't something unattractive it's common that some girls are abit chubby and I wouldn't mind it a single bit if I love her, I lover in every way possible. I think you should trust him, because thats a part of being in love, that you trust each other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• some do like heavier girls it depends on the guy. the guy i'm into right now said that's what he likes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel better at thos heavier weight. Particularly because so many clothes that looked strange on me before look good now. And my husband seems more enthusiastic sexually tbh