Um yea how do I get chlorine off my bra?

I went in a jacuse however you spell it and I got chlorine on my bra.. like an idiot and I was wondering how to really ensure it gets off... ya know.. anything will help thanks peeps

44

Most Helpful Guy

• If chlorine has bleached the color out of your bra, or made spots on your bra, it is not a "stain" which can be removed. It has removed the color from the fabric and that cannot be corrected unless you dye the bra a darker color.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well it's black and it doesn't appear to have any stains.. so

• Okay, if you don't have any discoloration yet, then a simple washing should remove the chlorine odor. Do it as soon as possible because even weak bleach c an discolor garments if it sits long enough.

• ok thank you

Most Helpful Girl