Is it ok to wear ripped jeans to school?

Is it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The obvious answer is that it depends on your school's individual dress code.

However, if you want my personal opinion on the matter: Ripped jeans should be allowed as long as they don't violate any of the already existing rules in the dress code. For instance, they shouldn't be ripped high up enough that they are the equivalent of wearing shorts or a skirt that is too short for the dress code's standards. As long as the rips in the jeans don't expose the wrong places, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it should be okay, but it does depend on what kind of school you go to and what country you live in to determine if the school thinks it is acceptable I guess.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Your choice, just make sure it isn't against the dress code.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.. never... want to get scolding...

0|0
    0|0
    • only uniform.. its school not a garden..

... my teachers words lol!!!

• Of course, it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the dress code

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't okay to pay full price for something I used to throw in the trash when I was a kid. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • we wore ripped jeans too lmao

• @Atreyu I never seen them sold as "new" in that condition. I wore regular ones without holes. And if I wore a hole in it from playing, my mom would sew a patch on them.

• they sold them with holes before too... and yeah it was dumb then too lol

• Real ripped or fake ripped

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I have a uniform but in fridays we can wear casual clothes and I wear ripped jeans sometimes, just four small rips, not exaggerated bc that's against the dress code.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to most dress codes, its not okay. While I don't wear them much, I think they're cute and as long as they aren't ripped to shreds they should be okay to wear.

0|0
    0|1
  • at my school large tips have the same rule as shorts, past your fingertips

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , I do it everyday. Sometimes half my thigh is out lol. As long as it isn't against dress code.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to a school before where they had a dress code but usually uniform so I'd check that

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL YEAH WHY NOT? Ripped jeans are conservative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, it is. I wore ripped jeans to school often

0|0
    0|0
  • In our school it was against the dresscode.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is really upto your schools regulations

0|0
    0|0
  • yasss

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • My school it's against the dress code but I give no fucks about the dress code lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • At my school no but it depends on the dress code for the school honestly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes