How can I completely change my look over the summer?

I really want to go back to school a new person. I want to change myself because for the past 5 years I've been dressing and acting like all the other girls to "fit in."

Now I want to be my own person. I can't get my hair done so I'm just going to grow it out all summer. I'm going to buy a new wardrobe of clothes that I like. And I'm getting my nose pierced soon.

What are some other things I could do/things I could buy, to change my look?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• People used to be emo or goth, to be different, the problem was, everyone did the same. you need to find yourself and not follow the crowd. let yourself bloom and you'll find what you're looking for

• That's exactly what I want to do, except I don't wanna be emo or anything like that lol, I want to be me. So Im going to start simple: like new wardrobe and stuff like that

• Go for it! take a pic now and some along the way :)

• Ok, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick up a hobby and focus on it. Become an expert.
    Like some type of sport... Archery?
    Learn a new language... French? Korean?
    Get into make up or nail art.
    Start reading famous literature...