How do boys feel about stretch marks?

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs and lower back and was wondering if it was a turn off or if it didn't matter.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have them on my upper arms and thighs so I guess I can't judge. It doesn't really matter unless they're really bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Nothing wrong with it. My ex has a huge scar down her chest from surgery she had, but honestly it didn't change anything for me. She was still attractive despite having a scar. Kinda made her boobs look bigger, but still , had no effect on how I saw her

0|1
    0|0
  • How do you feel about a guy having stretch marks? I've had them since I was 15 because I'm 6'7. I don't think it matters much.

0|1
    0|0
    • I also have stretch marks, on my knees and my back. would not matter to me either.

• I honestly don't mind because they are natural and I have them too. So, who am I to judge.

• When I was younger, I thought they were gross as I didn't even know what they were when I first saw them. But as I get older, I look at them as battle scars, especially the ones from pregnancy.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a big deal to some and some don't even care bout it
    personally I see it she's either getting thicker or either getting fitter
    there's always a story behind those marks

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them at all, I have some one my waist ant inner thighs. I personally don't like them on myself but on a girl I wouldn't mind at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks don't bother me at all if she's in good shape

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them at all. especially when they're on the top of the butt

0|0
    0|0
  • There beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be put off, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with stretch marks.

1|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • it happens... so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gross

0|0
    2|1
  • doesn't bother me

0|1
    0|0
  • they look beautiful

0|1
    0|2
  • I'm okay with it

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't like them but what can we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just a detail.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all, do you have any?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm speaking from a female point of view but given the option guy's would prefer no stretch marks. I doubt, It's a deal breaker tho . Just start applying a lot of Coco Butter or Bio Oil Day & Night and be consistent and patient.

0|1
    0|0
  • most don't care it

0|1
    0|1
  • They do not care that much about them

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes