Girls, how can I look good as a cheerleader in a girl's uniform?

I just recently joined the cheerleading squad at my school. I am a boy, not a girl. Most boy cheerleaders wear a boy's version of the uniform with pants, but I am the only boy on the squad. They gave me a girl's uniform which includes a top and... well...
... a mini skirt! *blush*
I don't mind that they gave me that uniform and that's what I have to wear, but if that's the case, I want to look good in it. I'm not asking to look like a beauty queen or anything. I just don't want to look like a boy in a girl's uniform either. Any advice on how to look good in it? I am worried about fitting in with the girls on the squad. Any tips there? Any advice on handling the bullying I might face as well?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• So you want to look like a girl or no? If so i would start by growing your hair and maybe some makeup which you can find tutorials for on youtube.

Most Helpful Guy

• not for nothing. But your gonnaook like a BOY IN A GIRL'S UNIFORM. your begging to get bullied. sorry to say it. but. you might like to reconsider being on the team. kids as I'm sure your aware of by now are not very accepting of things which are different. You might want your parents contact the family lawyer and then have the lawyer contact the school. if they are going to allow a boy on the squad. then they need to supply a proper uniform for you.