Girls, What do you wear when it's extremely hot outside?

What are some outfits or things you wear when it's extremely hot outside and you won't be going in water. Like a pool or going to the beach.

I wear bikinis quite often even when I'm not going to be at the beach or pool but am always looking for more ideas!

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I often wear maxi dresses when I am out and about during hot days. But I tend to go for the one's which are cotton. They are breathable and cool.

I also like to wear swimsuits when I am out and about. I often wear my bikini top instead of a bra because it's more comfortable.

I also try to wear cotton shorts and tops if I am going to be out in the heat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE