Girls, What do you wear when it's extremely hot outside?

What are some outfits or things you wear when it's extremely hot outside and you won't be going in water. Like a pool or going to the beach.

I wear bikinis quite often even when I'm not going to be at the beach or pool but am always looking for more ideas!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I often wear maxi dresses when I am out and about during hot days. But I tend to go for the one's which are cotton. They are breathable and cool.

I also like to wear swimsuits when I am out and about. I often wear my bikini top instead of a bra because it's more comfortable.

I also try to wear cotton shorts and tops if I am going to be out in the heat.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Linen clothing. It's a life saver!

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never heard of that!

• Linen - as in the fabric?
      Look into it - it's light, breathable natural fabric that helps your skin breathe...

• I wear shorts and a tank top or a sun dress. i pretty much only wear a bikini when I'm gonna swim somewhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even in summer I wear leggings and a loose top, or tights and a dress. That's just my style. I would never wear a bikini outside of the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd either wear:
    -sundress
    -tank top with shorts
    -crop top with a long flowy skirt or long thin flowy pants

0|0
    0|0
  • If i'm going out i'll probably wear a t-shirt, vest or boob tube and shorts.

When i'm at home it's underwear or nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear a croptop? I just wear a tee shirt and a little bit shorter jeans, not short but just a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • -Basketball shorts
    -Jean shorts
    -Tank Top
    -Flip Flops
    -Vans
    -Sneakers
    -Baseball hat

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings and a t-shirt or a dress and tights.

1|0
    0|0
    • Have any good outfit suggestions for me?

• Show All
    • Lol if you want to wear a bikini you could and just wear like a see through dress thing that goes over swim suites? Or you could wear shorts and a tank top?

• I have a few cover ups but haven't found anything that I really like. I sometimes wear shorts and a tank but I personally feel more comfortable in less clothing

• Shorts and tank tops.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you have any clothing recommendations for me?

• I don't know just shorts that fit and a tank top of your choice. Or whatever else you prefer.

• Shorts, tank tops , skirts , dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and a t-shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my Birthday suit when it's hot outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sundresses

0|0
    0|0
  • A dress along with a bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still wear a jacket, i get cold easily but I'd rather be sweating than shivering

0|0
    0|0
  • short shorts, and some kind of light weight shirt. if I'm outside, i'll wear either converse, vans, or flip flops with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Short flipflops and tanks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes