Is it true that a hot minority girl will never be as pretty as a hot white girl?

Please explain.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion yes.

If I had to choose just off the top of my head, the hottest girls I know, they are all white. Not only that, but they are also either blonde or brunette not redhead.

I've seen hot girls of all races, but none of them do it for me like a sexy white girl.

Of course I'd rather date a hot black girl than an average white girl, but a minority girl will never be as hot as the white girls that make me absolutely drool.

0|0
    0|0
    • are you white by any chance?

• Yeah I am. But my sentiment is shared by a lot of minority guys too.

• And by minority guys I mean the minorities that live in my current area (Miami) and the area I grew up in (DFW). I'm not going to make a blanket statement for all minorities living around the world, but yeah from my observation, minority guys prefer white girls too.

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no such thing as race! if you're attractive than your attractive nobody's not going to really care about that if they understand and know what is about. But not everybody is going to be attracted to you, and there is still a lot of prejudiceness in the hearts of people because of ignorance and the lies day was told back in slavery times. Humans hating other humans. That is all your seeing. If you truly love somebody, love their heart and spirit, not for their appearance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• It depends on the person's preference. If both girls are hot, it depends on who the person prefers, which usually depends on their race, meaning, if you go to Norway, the White girl is probably gonna win. If you go to Kenya, the Black girl is probably gonna win.

0|1
    0|1
  • No, I wouldn't agree. Beauty is in the eyes of the holder. People will find certain individuals more attractive than others, but it doesn't make you any less attractive to the people around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my eyes personally yes that's true. I also think its safe to say that most (but certainly not all) men from non-white backgrounds put white women on a pedestal. I don't care what any left-winger says to the contrary that's the harsh truth.

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol. How can it be possible. EACH and EVERY person has there own taste. Thats like saying dark chocolate will never be as good as white chocolate. As Person A might like Dark choc and Person B might prefer White choc.
    Funny example... i know

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. You know, because people seek their own genes.

0|0
    0|1
    • So if you're black, you're going to choose the hot black girl over the white one?

• Probability says I would.

• hardly I find average Japanese and Korean. hell most Eastern Asians hotter than even those white girls who are considered hot

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take a hot minority girl over a hot white girl. Although, I am a minority and white girls are notoriously stupid in my city.

0|0
    0|0
  • Opposite for me. In my taste white girls typically look better, but a good lookin black, latina, Asian, etc. girl blows white girls away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that I am mostly turned on by black, latina or Asians... hell no. I can find white girls I like, but minority girls are Daaaayumn fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about looks alone anyway. And Asian women are almost as attractive as White women, but have better personalities. So that makes up for it.

0|0
    1|1
  • That's not true ^^

1|0
    0|1
  • No who told you that bull crap?

2|0
    0|1
  • That's an individual call for you guys to decide

1|0
    0|0
  • right..
    what a bunch of Bologna.

0|0
    0|0
  • really why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different guys have different tastes. In majority white countries most people will find white girls most attractive, that's why that seems to be the case here. I highly doubt that this is the case in other countries though as people tend to prefer their own race more often than not.

0|0
    0|1
    • you have a point though I'd say that white women are put on a pedestal and admired by men all around the world.

• True sorry. lol
    Unless she is White and Hispanic mixed. Then oh wow! What a hottie! ;)

0|0
    1|0
    • Explain how if they are both rated as 10's among the vast majority of guys internationally.

• Show All
    • Are you saying that a white girl who is rated a 10 is being rated truthfully just because she's white, and not vise versa?

We aren't necessarily talking about people on here. If someone is extremely stunning, I see no reason why guys all over the world would lie about rating someone a 9 or a 10. Then again, beauty is subjective.

• True it is very subjective. A couple girls on here that were rated a 6 I thought should be a 9. lol Who knows.

What Girls Said 6

• No? Race doesn't determine attractiveness. I've met some stunning black women - arguably because of their skin tone they're also less likely to suffer from sun damage and premature aging so they also have that going for them. Embrace your race, don't compare yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've said this a billion times, everyone can be beautiful in their own unique way regardless of their race. Every woman and men out there have their own perception of beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's true. It depends on the person, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white myself but I've always wanted to look like minority girls :)

0|1
    0|2
  • This is disgusting and racist.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm not trying to promote racism with this post. I agree 100% that this idea is racist and disgusting. I'm just interested in seeing the viewpoints of people on here.

• Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes