Is it true that a hot minority girl will never be as pretty as a hot white girl?

Please explain.

720

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion yes.

If I had to choose just off the top of my head, the hottest girls I know, they are all white. Not only that, but they are also either blonde or brunette not redhead.

I've seen hot girls of all races, but none of them do it for me like a sexy white girl.

Of course I'd rather date a hot black girl than an average white girl, but a minority girl will never be as hot as the white girls that make me absolutely drool.

• are you white by any chance?

• Yeah I am. But my sentiment is shared by a lot of minority guys too.

• And by minority guys I mean the minorities that live in my current area (Miami) and the area I grew up in (DFW). I'm not going to make a blanket statement for all minorities living around the world, but yeah from my observation, minority guys prefer white girls too.

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no such thing as race! if you're attractive than your attractive nobody's not going to really care about that if they understand and know what is about. But not everybody is going to be attracted to you, and there is still a lot of prejudiceness in the hearts of people because of ignorance and the lies day was told back in slavery times. Humans hating other humans. That is all your seeing. If you truly love somebody, love their heart and spirit, not for their appearance.