How do I conscience my mother to let me dye my hair pink?

I want to stand out and I love this color. It also suits my skin tone.How do I conscience my mother to let me dye my hair pink?

716

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her it won't hurt anything, there's ways you can do the peek a boo colors like your natural on the outside but pink underneath look it up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 16

• Let her know what you want to do with your hair, and as long as you're doing good in school (or whatever), it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

• Trust your mother... All I can say... No it's not because I find it unattractive when one dyes their hair.

• This is true. Girls that dye their hair at a young age break their hair by dying it. Once they do it, they can't return to natural. The only way is to dye once again, but it won't be like naturally it was.

• I actually didn't know that.

• I just find it ugly...

• Just dye IT. tell your mother something like "it's my life, trust me you'll like IT". and then dye IT. pink Hair is really good looking on a girl too, so i'm sure it'll look Great!! :)

• if you want to stand out, have an individual personality, not an individual hair colour.
    this says you want attention, not to stand out

• Be honest with her and ask you want to express yourself. If my kids asked, I'd let them. Expression is an important factor in growing up.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 6