Girls, What should I wear?

Girls, What should I wear?I'm going on a night out this Saturday in Chester but don't know what to wear? Is the suit too much?
Thanks

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it somewhere fancy or just casual? Because the suit might be a bit much for a relaxed environment. But honestly you should just wear what makes you feel comfortable and represents your style and personality. You look the best when your feeling confident☺

• Well it's just a casual night out round bars and possibly a few clubs, but my general outfits consist of jeans, trainers and t shirts so I wouldn't get in many places dressed like that lol

• Maybe jeans and a nice shirt and nice shoes. Relaxed but still looks good and like you put in some effort.