Girls, What should I wear?

Girls, What should I wear?I'm going on a night out this Saturday in Chester but don't know what to wear? Is the suit too much?
Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it somewhere fancy or just casual? Because the suit might be a bit much for a relaxed environment. But honestly you should just wear what makes you feel comfortable and represents your style and personality. You look the best when your feeling confident☺

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it's just a casual night out round bars and possibly a few clubs, but my general outfits consist of jeans, trainers and t shirts so I wouldn't get in many places dressed like that lol

• Maybe jeans and a nice shirt and nice shoes. Relaxed but still looks good and like you put in some effort.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• always overdress then underdress is what i live by.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chester sounds very British and almost fancy. I'd say the bottom right. But leave the blazer off. Bring it just incase she gets cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your goal to look like a low-class pimp in a low-budget 30s gangster movie?

0|0
    0|0
  • where is Chester? is it a club or what?

0|0
    0|1
    • It's a city in England

• ok so if its cold wear that long thing but if its warm there wear that white shirt but what colour is your hair , are u tanned

• I would wear outfit number two, with a blazer.

0|1
    0|0
  • wear something casual. i prefer the second photo.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes