What is the sexiest outfit for the opposed sex?

I like when girls wear leggings or yoga pants. The rounded butt it makes is so sexy. I also like when they wear men shirt with jeans and sneakers. It looks so simple and classy...

You what do you like and why?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• I like when men wear suits or when they wear any kinda of shirt which leave the arms uncovered. I have small/ very thin arms and I'm kindof short as well and I love seeing how toned and big his arms are compared to mine

Most Helpful Guy

• Stockings and a skirt with a cute, tight fitting, low cut, shirt. The type of outfit that doesn't show all, but enough to tease the hell out of me :p

• Ahahahahah I think it's too revealing already but I get why it starts some fire ^^

• Hell, even sweatpants and a baggy shirt can look cute. Teally just depends on the girl

• Ohhh for some private session that's perfect !!!

And you're right, some girls just know how to look sexy no matter what they wear.

I'm in love with leggings though