What is the sexiest outfit for the opposed sex?

I like when girls wear leggings or yoga pants. The rounded butt it makes is so sexy. I also like when they wear men shirt with jeans and sneakers. It looks so simple and classy...

You what do you like and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like when men wear suits or when they wear any kinda of shirt which leave the arms uncovered. I have small/ very thin arms and I'm kindof short as well and I love seeing how toned and big his arms are compared to mine

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stockings and a skirt with a cute, tight fitting, low cut, shirt. The type of outfit that doesn't show all, but enough to tease the hell out of me :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahahahahah I think it's too revealing already but I get why it starts some fire ^^

• Show All
    • Hell, even sweatpants and a baggy shirt can look cute. Teally just depends on the girl

• Ohhh for some private session that's perfect !!!

And you're right, some girls just know how to look sexy no matter what they wear.

I'm in love with leggings though

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• swearpants and a pro club t

0|0
    0|0
    • What's a pro club t?

Sweatpants seems to be the thing. Short versions work too?

• I like the gangster type of outfits so like big t shirts with sweatpants the long ones.. or Levis 501s with nikes

• if he is sexy he will look sexy in anything

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, can't argue against that.

But do you have any preferences?

• umm i like sporty outfits but i also like suits. It looks good on lean and tall guys

• You're the second one that mentions sport outfits. I didn't know it was a thing.

Do you prefere fit, tight or loose ones?

• Love a guy in sweatpants especially when u can see a bulge love the ones that get tighter on the way down
    Plus just slim jeans

0|1
    0|0
    • Really ? I thought girls hated sweatpants.

Slim Jeans with any type of shoes or suit ones?

• No complete opposite actually, but it has to be the slim sweatpants that fit right not supper baggy ones
      Slim jeans w any type of shoes I'm actually not much of a fan of suit shoes I mean of course when a guy is wearing an actual suit but other then that not a fan

• Damn I gotta start buying more sweatpants and not hide my bulge.

I like to put tight jeans with tight shirts and suit shoes. Gotta add more sneakers in there too ;)

Thanks for the input.

What Guys Said 5

• Spandex pants. Thank GOD for spandex but spandex is a privlige, not a right.

0|0
    0|0
  • a fidget spinner

0|0
    0|1
  • Anything leather, love girls who wear leather!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Really. Except for leather leggings, I find leather unattractive on a girl but thanks for the input

• stockings lacy panties satin bra and handcuffs

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahahahah well can't argue against that but what would you like a girl to wear in the street as a regular outfit

• no outfit lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes