Should I tell my hairdresser I found someone else?

My friend does hair and usually she ALWAYS does my hair. Even if it's just a trim. However, I have a coworker who's in beauty school who is trying to get practice so I was going to have her do it (plus I could use the break in expenses haha). Should I tell my friend I'm getting my hair done by someone else? I feel like I'm cheating on her haha. She will see it on instagram and such so I don't know if I should just tell her or let her find out through pictures. Thanks :)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell her that you've found someone else instead tell her that you're helping out this new person.
    Also, it's not like this is permanent or that you can't visit her occasionally.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her what you said here. She will understand as she had to ask people the same thing when she was going through school. Doesn't mean you'll never have her do your hair again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Aw that's tough lol its like breaking up with her. I kinda wouldn't say anything but since you said she'll see it I'd just say I let my friend have some practice and said I'd help her, she might scrutinize you be prepared but whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • No one usually tells someone they found another hair dresser

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell her. She might feel bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes