Would you want plus-sized models like Ashley Graham to walk the Victoria Secret Runway show?

• HELL YES
    Vote A
  • HELL NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If we endorse fatness and obesity to be "okay" then people will stay fat and do fuck all about it. STOP MAKING FAT SEEM OKAY, IT'S UNHEALTHY.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• sure why not. and the argument that she is unhealthy rings hollow as we've seen for decades very underweight women (many with eating disorders) strut their stuff on the catwalk

2|0
    0|0
  • As long as they also have an attractive face then yea. Too bad Victorias secrets only cares about body and height.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya but some of them are gorgeous as FUCK like Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Candice, Taylor Hill, and etc

• Well yeah that's true. But I mean I have seen a bald chick make it as a victoria secret runner. Just cause she has the right body type and height she got nominated. I can't take any type of modeling seriously anymore regardless of the company name. I'll decide what's model material or not and that's it.

• Yes, I love her pizzaz and her confidence. A lot of the skinnier women don't have as much confidence as she does. While anything at Victoria Secret doesn't fit a normal sized girl, unless you're a size zero, it's nice to see someone realistic wearing their clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm a size 4 and I can wear almost anything at VS. Are you saying i'm not normal sized?

• Yes, that would be a great idea. She's pretty.

cdn-s3.si.com/.../...3_TK3_0609-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I never watch those, but if I did, I would like to see a mix of different body types within reason. So I voted yes. She's a good looking lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she's pretty plus VS shows are more about glam and show than the actual clothes :p so i dont care that much about it
    however for HF shows rather not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. (Hell yes.)

In the meantime, I'll continue to prefer AdoreMe.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just saw your newer, rather mean question on the same model. Do you have a need to disparage her to make yourself feel better?

Ashley Graham is attractive, a picture of female fertility and I'm not the least bit surprised lots of guys think so. Go to *any* art museum in the world and you'll find paintings and statues of what people considered the idealized female form throughout the centuries, and you'll find a lot more women that look like her than look like any Victoria's Secret model.

• Whatever. It's not like I'll be watching it lol. I have yet to see a Victoria Secret model that I find attractive the way it is xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Who is your celebrity crush?

And really? Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Candice, Taylor Hill, Stella Maxwell... there are so many that I personally find attractive and I am a straight female myself :000

• Show All
    • HAHA actually the girls taht you just listed are more my type as well (I am a straight girl but I have preferences when it comes to beauty)

• Ikr, they are just irresistible! <3

• Voted "Hell yes" cuz no one in the world gives two flyin shits about the Victoria's Secret Runway Show

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch it lol but after a quick Google image search, sure she's hot

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really go for lingerie or swimsuit models...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She's fat.

1|3
    4|1
  • After it's been suitably reinforced.

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Fat model is an oxymoron.

0|1
    2|0
  • why not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Im totally down for diversity, I feel that the victoria secret show is fine just the way it currently is. Sometimes things aren't inclusive to all but thats okay. You don't see any short girls in it- we aren't hating exactly lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me... she's pretty but her attitude with her fame is really starting to get out of hand. She is forever gloating about how she's the first plus model to in sports illustrated amongst other things. It's unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Ashley is gorgeous and most American women are closer to her weight than to the other skinny models.
    I don't see it as encouraging women to be overweight, it's more about making these women feel less left out and love themselves which is a better mentality for them to work on themselves than to constantly bring them down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want people whose bodies are representative of the general population to walk in all fashion shows.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes! victorias secret markets their models as the most beautiful women in the world, so it sucks that most of them are tall and skinny with light skin. I think women like Ashley Graham are beautiful and every size and shape in between would be great. a really good designer can work with any body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Excuse me but we are against walking those skinny sticks in the name of "body image issues and health problems" then instead, we are encouraging an overweight person to be over there as a rolemodel kind position in terms of body image. So no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they should add all types, not just apple body shapes, I don't see any pear shapes. Most have big boobs or hourglass.

Are there any red heads or curly girls? There should be a true representation of the women that purchase VS

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care. most fashion labels prefer body's that aren't super distracting so they can show off the clothing. But I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? People come in all shapes and sizes, so it only makes sense to showcase that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a great idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Though I doubt they will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea sure, but not Ashley, can't stand her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind Ashley Graham (sp), she's pretty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes