What do you think about guys who like when girls dress trashy, but say they would never want their daughter to dress that way?

My one guy friend was talking to me about his crush, and he mentions that his crush dresses like a "trashy slut". I thought he meant it in a bad way but apparently it was meant as a compliment. He likes that she dresses that way. I know a lot of other guy also like when girls wear miniskirts and stuff, but then they also they would never want their daughter to dress that way. What do you think about this? Is it a double standard?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It attracts guys sexually. We want to see it on a cute female but when it's a woman we want to protect from guys who are only interested in sex we try and stop this by making them dress properly as an attempt to keep her innocent. Wen a girl dresses trashy it's basically like an open invitation saying "I wanna hav sex"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "Wen a girl dresses trashy it's basically like an open invitation saying "I wanna hav sex""

No, it isn't. It really isn't. CLear that thought process from your mind.

• A get tht girls just want to look cute and all but the more skin showing the louder the message