To the men that prefer fit girls: why?

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Instinct is to prefer partners that have a good chance of survival in a tight situation. It makes a lot of sense that either gender would like their partner to be fit.

Some people have "reasoned" themselves beyond certain instincts, but it's not wrong to feel that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm pretty fit so I would like to be able to work out together.

• I try to stay fit, so having a girlfriend that shares the interest and motivation to do the same is always great. like emerald here says.

• I tried getting my last boyfriend to go to the gym with me... didn't work out 😂😂

• I would do anything my girlfriend asked me ( within reason ofcourse). if she wants to go to the gym, i'll go with her.. if she wants to go shopping every once in a while i'd gladly be with her, I dont care how boring or monotonous the task or activity could be... doing it with my partner would make it worthwile.