To the men that prefer fit girls: why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Instinct is to prefer partners that have a good chance of survival in a tight situation. It makes a lot of sense that either gender would like their partner to be fit.

Some people have "reasoned" themselves beyond certain instincts, but it's not wrong to feel that way.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm pretty fit so I would like to be able to work out together.

0|0
    0|0
    • I try to stay fit, so having a girlfriend that shares the interest and motivation to do the same is always great. like emerald here says.

• I tried getting my last boyfriend to go to the gym with me... didn't work out 😂😂

• I would do anything my girlfriend asked me ( within reason ofcourse). if she wants to go to the gym, i'll go with her.. if she wants to go shopping every once in a while i'd gladly be with her, I dont care how boring or monotonous the task or activity could be... doing it with my partner would make it worthwile.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• preference is a matter of personal likes and dislikes. some prefer girls with curves and others prefer girls that are on the larger side. the why tends to just be "because" or people bring up health which isn't something many people really think about first hand

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because it shows that they care about there body and that they will want to be adventurous and not just want to sit on a couch all day. It does depend on the size of the male, because they don't want to be squished like a pancake in bed.

1|1
    0|0
    • Or... it just looks better and has nothing to do with anything it "shows". Nobody thinks "Damn, she's fine, I bet she must be really adventurous". Nah, it's all about the looks, not what it shows.

• Why would you even ask that question? Don't girl prefer fit guys? I don't go out looking for fat girls. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't prefer any specific body type

• Show All
    • But my opinion is literal fact, so..

• No opinion like this is ever a fact when other people think differently. I don't know about you but I'm done wasting my time.

• Because I'd like to be able to carry my lady across the theshold w/o benching twice my body weight

1|1
    0|0
  • Shows that they have an interest in keeping themselves healthy and most likely we'll share at least that aspect as I also keep fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy doing physical activities, and a girl that I have to carry on my back when we run is a huge turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • Because people with fit bodies are more attractive and healthier all round.

1|1
    0|0
  • Define fit? A fit girl can be muscular which may look very masculine, in my opinion, I find that unattractive. However, some men like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • to people who like the color Red : WHY?
    To girls who like abs : WHY?

let me tell you why : YOU can't EXPLAIN WHY ! YOU LIKE IT AND THATS THAT !! End of story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason guys like girls who are hardcore gamers.

0|0
    0|0
  • and the alternative is? unfit? Given a choice what do you think?

0|1
    0|0
  • Cuz they would complement very well my lifestyle and they could be into things that I am as well

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't care. Id rather have her thin or not too fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basic health non obesity

1|1
    0|0
  • because fat girls are unattractive

1|1
    0|0
  • same reason that girls like men that are fit.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, if fit means manly, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh..

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes