If my hair is 3.25 inches on top will may hair by like this hairline in 2 months?

my hair grows kind of fast in one month like almost 1 inch. THIS HAIRCUT IS MY DREAM HAIRCUTif my hair is 3.25 inches on top will may hair by like this hairline in 2 months??

• if my hair is 3.25 inches on top will may hair by like this hairline in 2 months??yes u will have the haircut
  • if my hair is 3.25 inches on top will may hair by like this hairline in 2 months??No I will not I will have this hair cut

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely not, your hair should be longer then cut down a bit so the ends are thick and textured

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair grows between a half inch and an inch per month (it's closer to an inch per month in the summer). Whether you can have that hairstyle from the picture depends on the texture and definition of your hair, which is all just genetics. So you're just going to have to find out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE