Are you for or against breast implants?

In 2008, 80,000 breast cancer patients had reconstruction after mastectomy, often with implants. More than 40,000 implant removal procedures were also reported in 2008
I have also heard that one woman's breast Implants explode inside of her on a plane

• for
  • against

2343

Most Helpful Guy

• Extremely against. Bad for your health, makes you seem superficial and fake in general (even if your personality is genuine otherwise), and besides, I'm already fine with literally any size. And it also communicates that you waste your money.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm against anything that can kill you from the inside out and you do it just to look 'better'...