At what point do we start calling shorts panties? How short do they have to be for people to consider them inappropriate?

Feel free to post a pic of what YOU consider to be too short!

At what point do we start calling shorts panties? How short do they have to be for people to consider them inappropriate?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the pockets of the shorts can be seen, they're too short. If butt cheek can be seen then they're underwear regardless of the fabric it's made from

0|3
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• When they are made of panty material. If they are made of substantial material, they are shorts and not panties, regardless of length even if they are literally just a string. However on length, I think that shorts become truly short when if you sit down, someone across from you cannot see any shorts material between your legs.

2|1
    0|0
  • ex-girlfriend shorts were so short that they showed some of her cheeks fine with me.. standing in line at the amusement park gentleman behind us thought It was inappropriate... if they have the body might as well show it... lol

0|3
    0|0
  • Not sure inappropriate is a thing these days. Young girls are wearing clothes so skimpy that they may as well be underwear. The only time i would say these clothes are inappropriate is if your too old or too fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, guys don't wear 'panties'. This is a term for women's underwear.

Second, if your butt-cheeks are hanging out then they're too short. Otherwise, it's all good. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I remember my first wife how I met her I was a restaurant eating the cheeks of her ass was hanging out of her shorts that was the lady cleaning the table beside of me I said damn I like to have some of that the woman says that's my daughter would you like to meet her I said sure So she invited her over so those shorts with actually too short

0|0
    0|0
  • i once wore a pair of shorts, with the pckets showing. to my ballroom dance class. and was told they were too short. but yet a girls walked in with even shorter short. and that was ok.

1|1
    0|0
  • these days i dont think there is a difference between shorts and panties. U got underaged girls almost showing their asshole and nobody even bats an eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • For guys it's anything that resembles the 70s NBA type shorts
    For girls is when I see there ass hanging out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when I can see a woman's butt cheeks. It's different from mine. It's hairless unlike mine and hence fascinating

0|0
    0|0
  • anything above half of your thigh is panties to me, if you wear at the beach cool, if you wear it to go run some errands - trashy

1|0
    0|0
  • when it forms a V shape and reveals a lot of your ass

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the age of women's rights. Why would anything be considered "inappropriate"?

0|0
    0|0
    • Gays have rights as well. "Inappropriate" was laid to rest and buried. May his soul rest.

• it all depends on the material that they are made from

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I think we should all go back to sweatpants.

1|1
    0|0
  • The shorter, the better! (For women only)

0|2
    2|0
  • We don't call them panties in my country.

0|0
    0|0
  • second pic shots are really too short

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever gets me hard i guess 😁😂😂.

Jk

0|0
    2|0
  • why are panties inappropriate?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Once I see their ass cheeks. Which is unfortunately fairly common among teen girls age 12-16 here in London... awful sight 😵 Ewww eww 😷 Looks like this:
    thetab.com/blogs.dir/8/files/2014/06/but.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Um like this
    www.betches.com/.../...014-07-29_at_9.13.47_AM.png

If the shorts can pass as a pair of boyleg underwear.. then they're not shorts lol

0|2
    0|0
  • honestly the girl shorts and man shorts are way to short for my taste. But I think people are accustomed to seeing women were short shorts cause we hardly ever see men were shorts that short.

1|1
    0|0
  • or we can just let people wear what they want because this planet isn't getting any cooler any time soon so they should be allowed to be cute and comfy.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm not team coochie cutters because I always thought they were too revealing and looked like jean underwear

1|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd one isn't terrible but it's kinda pushing it. Anything shorter is definitely to be considered underwear. They exist

0|0
    0|0
  • When the butt is showing but who cares if I want to have my butt out I will

0|1
    0|0
  • If I see butt cheeks, its too short.

4|2
    0|0
    • Men showing butt cheeks Because they had it freshly waxe hairless isn't sexy?

• Show All
    • That's one option but that way he would just be able to show his waxing efforts to just one woman...

• @dbksjdxfn wear a speedos

Recommended myTakes