Blue dye on light brown hair?

Women, ladies, pink anons.

Will it work? If it DOESN'T I WILL CRI and it may turn to black instead and not blue.

What shade would work on my hair and will appear really good?Blue dye on light brown hair?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• im a guy but here's my opinion: maybe? depends on how dark the blue is and if it takes to your hair. would definitely work best if you bleached it some

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you I'd try bleaching it then coloring it! I have a friend who has hair your color and she usually goes lighter with it before giving it a blue of green color...