Tips for dressing a petite woman?

Hi! I'm almost 19 and I need to vamp up my wardrobe look while I'm working on my summer makeover. For context, I'm 5'4/5'5" with a curvy/athletic body. I'm really small chested (34 A), and I guess that I'm a ruler or pear shape, but I don't know. My hair is cut really short and natural.

I need tips on how to dress, specifically to look taller/more balanced, I've noticed that I can easily look stumpy or drowned in clothing. I know that shorts/skirts look best on me when mid-thigh, and I usually don't like knee/shin/ankle length hems. Any more tips on what cuts/clothes to look for and stay away from?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say wear a pencil skirt with maybe high heels and a professional top or just wear nice skinny jeans that show off your booty and just a normal top thats what i would wear if i were you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• You can be curvy and athletic at the same time? I didn't know that was possible lol

0|0
    0|0
  • tumhay apna bananay ki qasam
    Khaai hy, khaai hy! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes