Do you think girls should put on makeup/ why do only girls wear makeup?

I never put on any makeup at all since it takes so much time, annoying, and I don't understand why do girls put on makeup and boys don't...
what do you think?
thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha you should see behind the scenes with actors. Believe me all actors wear makeup, including those doing live performances.

Heck I've worn makeup before when I'm taking pictures. So it's definitely not just a girl thing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has different reasons for why they wear makeup. I wear it to look better, to enhance my features. I like to put it on as a hobby. Not everyone who wears it is self conscious or whatever.

I don't know why boys don't wear it. Some do though but generally? I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • My friends always say they're wearing makeup only because they want people to like them. It's good knowing that some just wear makeup because they like it! :)

• To each their own, I guess lol
      It's just fun to put on especially when I'm bored xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• this Is strangely always an interesting topic to me because basically I think that girls put on make you because of how much better it makes them look. But A LOT of girls get offended by this

0|0
    0|0
    • As far as whether they should, eh, not my decision to make

• I just don't see a reason to get prettier then what I really am; after all, makeup is just a mask. I know that most girls wear makeup because society wants us to be pretty ( in all the advertisements, and movies, the women are always so pretty, wearing makeup, and with no unwanted hair at all).

• Which automatically makes you a lot different (in a good way) than most girls. For some reason a lot of girls consider how they look life or death

What Girls Said 3

• No. Because it's a girl thing. K? Plain and simple.

Jesus. What fucking question is this?

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they should do what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different reason why they do or don't. I personally only put it on once or twice a week. Either because I go out to dinner on a Saturday and because I go to Church every Sunday and I love to get ready and look all nice because why not lol. The reason I wear it is because I think it's fun. I like to see myself transform even though I don't wear a lot of it because I don't think it's necessary to go all out with the eyeshadow or highlight at least I don't like it on myself. I also like to enhance my facial features🙂 But as soon as I get home you bet I'm taking all that stuff off lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Also gay guys do wear makeup and I still find it odd but whatever. I've always been jealous of guys because it seems like they have such flawless skin and if they don't they don't care. They're just naturally beautiful lol

Recommended myTakes