Do you think girls should put on makeup/ why do only girls wear makeup?

I never put on any makeup at all since it takes so much time, annoying, and I don't understand why do girls put on makeup and boys don't...
what do you think?
thanks

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha you should see behind the scenes with actors. Believe me all actors wear makeup, including those doing live performances.

Heck I've worn makeup before when I'm taking pictures. So it's definitely not just a girl thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has different reasons for why they wear makeup. I wear it to look better, to enhance my features. I like to put it on as a hobby. Not everyone who wears it is self conscious or whatever.

I don't know why boys don't wear it. Some do though but generally? I don't know.

• My friends always say they're wearing makeup only because they want people to like them. It's good knowing that some just wear makeup because they like it! :)

• To each their own, I guess lol
      It's just fun to put on especially when I'm bored xx