Guys, would you date me?

Guys, would you date me?I'm 18 and a college freshman. I've been told I'm sassy yet super sweet, witty, funny, a little ditsy & very caring. I enjoy bowling, movies, baking (although I'm not a fan of food) trips to the beach, volunteering, window shopping & theater.
Matching religious views is necessary, as I am a Christian (Roman Catholic). However, different political views is not a problem for me.
I'm more of an old fashioned girl. I don't mind going dutch on the first few dates, then take turns paying.
BE WARNED!! I'm a major cuddle bug :)
Also, I'm 5'4, 90lbs, Native American/White, and in California.

The reason I need to date a Christian is because my friends and family have entered into marriages where one is catholic and one is not. They love the Lord dearly but struggle when it comes to being together in the Church and causes much heartache.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on looks, yes, ultimately no, the Christian thing is a no go for me even though part of me admires it.

• I understand. Just curious, on how a scale of 1-10, how pretty am I? No hard feelings! I swear!!

• 7/10, honest opinion.

• Thanks :)