Guys, would you date me?

Guys, would you date me?I'm 18 and a college freshman. I've been told I'm sassy yet super sweet, witty, funny, a little ditsy & very caring. I enjoy bowling, movies, baking (although I'm not a fan of food) trips to the beach, volunteering, window shopping & theater.
Matching religious views is necessary, as I am a Christian (Roman Catholic). However, different political views is not a problem for me.
I'm more of an old fashioned girl. I don't mind going dutch on the first few dates, then take turns paying.
BE WARNED!! I'm a major cuddle bug :)
Updates:
Also, I'm 5'4, 90lbs, Native American/White, and in California.

The reason I need to date a Christian is because my friends and family have entered into marriages where one is catholic and one is not. They love the Lord dearly but struggle when it comes to being together in the Church and causes much heartache.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on looks, yes, ultimately no, the Christian thing is a no go for me even though part of me admires it.

1|2
    0|0
    • I understand. Just curious, on how a scale of 1-10, how pretty am I? No hard feelings! I swear!!

• 7/10, honest opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Yeah I would but we don't have matching religions so apparently not...

1|0
    0|0
    • you're really cute regardless though!

• Show All
    • Aww... thank you :)

• No problem!

• If I was single and 18 again, I would date you,,, you actually are near replica to my first love,,

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely date you, you're really cute! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww... Thank you! Just curious, on how a scale of 1-10, how cute am I? No hard feelings! I swear!!

• Show All
    • Just did :)

• Thanks! :)

• Hmmmm maybe? You are quite small is I way 56 more pounds then you lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • why is matching religious views necessary? can't people believe what they want to believe and that is okay?

0|0
    0|0
    • Please read the update

• You just have to find a guy with simillar interests a good guy, don't get used to questioning yourself, being unsure is the first mistake

1|0
    0|0
  • No, since the religious views have to match. (I'm an Atheist)

1|0
    0|0
  • if I wasn't 10 years older I would date you I'm a cuddle also :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You forgot to mention your height , weight , nationality , sexual orientation , etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5'4, 90lbs, Native American/White, straight. I'll put that in an update later

• If you imagine me to be a 25 year old guy , I could have tried dating you , but you would reject me because I am an Indian.

• Irrelevant. You wouldn't date me since I'm not a Christian.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool

• I'll give you the reason, just to clarify it. I'm not Christian but Jewish, since you refuse to date anyone not Christian, it is quite a simple nope

• I understand. I have to say though, I have a lot of respect for the Jewish people :)

• No I wouldn't

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course your so cute

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww... Thank you! Just curious, on how a scale of 1-10, how pretty am I? No hard feelings! I swear!!

• Show All
    • AWWW!!! Thank you so much :) :) :)

• Your Very Welcome ☺

• you look native American

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody would. You are great.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah to ugly

0|0
    0|1