My boyfriend doesn't like makeup, thoughts?

My boyfriend dislikes makeup. He was raised that women shouldn't wear makeup and it stuck. I was raised the same but I rebelled. I love wearing makeup but I adore my boyfriend. Ladies how do I wear my makeup without over-doing it or making him upset? Guys what do you think about makeup? What can I do to make it more appealing to him despite his upbringing?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• men who insist women wear makeup are no different than men who insist that they don't.
    wear what you like, and if he likes it he will stick around, if not he won't. trying g to change each other will just lead to animosity further down the road

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Girrlll I get this all the time , I don't even where that much only foundation and mascara and guys think that it's too much. You should do you if you're more confident with it just tell him that this is who you are and what you like and he should respect that. You shouldn't change for anymore if you love makeup you should keep it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE