My boyfriend doesn't like makeup, thoughts?

My boyfriend dislikes makeup. He was raised that women shouldn't wear makeup and it stuck. I was raised the same but I rebelled. I love wearing makeup but I adore my boyfriend. Ladies how do I wear my makeup without over-doing it or making him upset? Guys what do you think about makeup? What can I do to make it more appealing to him despite his upbringing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• men who insist women wear makeup are no different than men who insist that they don't.
    wear what you like, and if he likes it he will stick around, if not he won't. trying g to change each other will just lead to animosity further down the road

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Girrlll I get this all the time , I don't even where that much only foundation and mascara and guys think that it's too much. You should do you if you're more confident with it just tell him that this is who you are and what you like and he should respect that. You shouldn't change for anymore if you love makeup you should keep it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• At the end of the day it is your choice what you wear and how you act, if he doesn't like you for you then maybe he isn't the right person for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • if you love him, just try to be the way he likes you and slowly convince him how much love to ready with makeup... I am sure he will understand

0|0
    0|0
  • girls look great even without the makup..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like make up too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that women ought to live only to please men. You should put yourself first at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then he shouldn't wear it...

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. I know right. I meant he doesn't like it on me. Especially beings i do glam makeup.

• Well then he either has to accept that you wear makeup, or he needs to move along.

Recommended myTakes