Girls, when and why do you a wear thong?

Is it because it is comfortable?
To avoid panty line?
When you want to look sexy to yourself or for your partner?
If you never use it, can I know why?
I'm curious

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely use it because it's hard for me to get used to it but I wear it because I want to feel sexy, to avoid a panty liner, also I wear because I have a big but and sometimes normal panties don't fit me or slide down.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• They are extremely confortable after you get used to them. I can't wear anything else without feeling weird down there anymore. You get to avoid that nasty panty line when you go out in a tight fit. They go really well with a well toned muscular booty (amen squats and deadlifts). They are durable, very low cost and they dont take up space in the drawer so you can have miiiiillions!!!

1|3
    0|0
  • I ever use it 'cause I always go commando and braless by the way. The only thing I sometimes wear is a Cstring. It looks weird but it's very comfortable and it's like if you were commando.

0|2
    0|0
    • sorry to ask but how can you go commando? What about your wetness? Dont you mess up your clothes? And how about hard fabrics? I once tried to go commando wearing a pair of jean shorts and after 5 minutes i couldnt walk straight from all that friction on my clit and around.

• Show All
    • god you're making this sound so easy!

• @JustBoredGirl haha, well that's the way it is. Just try it and if you feel comfortable, then you're set. But if not it'll take more time to feel comfortable, or maybe it's not for you, but you must try it to know. Lol.

• i wear occasionally, avoid panty line or it just matches either my outfit or bra, uncomfortable at first but once you wear for a bit i hardly notice or actually becomes comfortable

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they're comfortable and to avoid panty lines. And I'll wear them whenever and wherever just depends on what I'm wearing

0|2
    0|0
  • I hate them personally they are uncomfortable af I prefer boyshorts they go with my boyish personality

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them because they're comfortable. Can't stand boy shorts 🙅🏻

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear them occasionally, usually if I'm wearing a tight fitting dress.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them all the time. comfortable, sexy, no panty lines. perfect

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them simply for all the reasons you had put on there and just cause I want to.

0|0
    0|1
  • I used to wear them all the time but I stopped.

0|2
    0|0
  • I hate thongs

0|1
    0|0
  • To avoid panty lines and to look sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • To avoid panty lines when I wear them

0|1
    0|0
  • It's hot and to avoid panty lines

0|1
    0|0
  • They're not at all comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • So why do you think they are so popular?

• Show All
    • Did you give them some time because they do feel really akwardthe first few times. Like someone tickling your rear entry.

• @JustBoredGirl they're also the type of underwear that causes the most UTIs and yeast infections due to the way that the little strip gets covered in shit and/or germs from your asshole and then is in such close proximity to your vagina and/or urethra. So user beware.

Before you say "but I'm so clean, it's not a problem!": if you're North American, it IS a problem. We have some of the most unhygienic bathroom habits, as we don't use bidets. Toilet paper doesn't clean very well, just smears it around.

Food for thought.

• I don't wear them. Ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear thongs. It's not my style!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them because they're comfortable and don't show through tight fitting clothing.

0|2
    0|0
  • I never use it; don't see a reason to

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear them. It's uncomfortable. It's like having a wedgie that doesn't go away.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, they really look uncomfortable, that's why I was curious about why they are so popular

• This is totally right. It does feel that way during the first few times. Its weird like someone tickling your rear hole. It goes away after that and you dont even feel it. Now i can't wear anything else because i can feel my buttcheeks rubbing against each other. What was normal became awkward.

Recommended myTakes