Guys and girls, what's your skin care routine?

1- Do you clean your face? If so, how often?
2- What do you use to clean your face? Just water, soap, or some other kind of cleanser? If you use soap, is it solid or liquid?
3- If you wash your face, do you use cold, warm or hot water?
4- Do you shower/ bath daily? If so, how often?
5- Do you use cold, warm or hot water to bath/ shower?
6- Do you use soap to wash your body? If not, what do you use (for example, just water)?
7- Do you use toner on your skin after cleansing it?
8- Do you moisturize your skin after cleansing/ toning it?
9- Do you use any other skin products but cleanser, toner and moisturizer (for example, products for acne or wrinkles, and, if so, for what specifically?)

I'm curious about the skin care routine of the GAG male population, especially. Thank you. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Yes, like twice a day
    2. Just soap and water usually. We have liquid soap.
    3. Warm water
    5. Warm water
    6. Yup
    7. Nope
    8. Nope
    9. Nope

1|0
    0|0
    • Do your skin feels fine after washing it (doesn't it get dry/ feel itchy)?

• Show All
    • feel*

• My skin sometimes feels a little tight and dry after washing my skin is really greasy so I don't like to put any more oils and stuff on it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• 1. Yes, 2x a day morning and night
    2. Recently bought CeraVe facial foaming cleanser. Normal-oily skin
    3. Somewhere in between, more leaning to cold. Sometimes
    4. Not daily, maybe a few times a week-every 2 days? It's different.
    5. Same as my face. Not too cold, or hot. I might finish off with the water super cold though. Cold showers are nice.
    6. I use Ives body wash. Shea butter
    7. I dropped my toner, wasn't really helping
    8. Nope.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you use pure shea butter (is it 100% natural or is it a product with synthetic ingredients?)

• It's not pure shea butter, it's just an ingredient out of many. There's also coconut oil in it I believe. It's called Ives body wash w/ shea butter.

• Oh, I got it

• 1- Do you clean your face? If so, how often? - Yes; I wash it at least once a day, and rinse it at least twice a day
    2- What do you use to clean your face? Just water, soap, or some other kind of cleanser? If you use soap, is it solid or liquid? - When I wash my face I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
    3- If you wash your face, do you use cold, warm or hot water? - hot
    4- Do you shower/ bath daily? If so, how often? - yes. I shower at least once a day, but I usually rinse off after a workout if Im sweaty
    5- Do you use cold, warm or hot water to bath/ shower? - hot, but i put it on cold to wash my hair
    6- Do you use soap to wash your body? If not, what do you use (for example, just water)? - yes, I use body wash
    7- Do you use toner on your skin after cleansing it? - no, idek what that is
    8- Do you moisturize your skin after cleansing/ toning it? - sometimes I use lotion, but only on my hands and face
    9- Do you use any other skin products but cleanser, toner and moisturizer (for example, products for acne or wrinkles, and, if so, for what specifically?) - the Neutrogena stuff is for acne. I use to have a huge acne problem. But now, even if I dont use it for a few days, i only get a few pimples here and there. I just use it to keep my skin extra clear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wash face daily, use sun cream anti spot anti age combo moisturiser. If I am going to be seeing a girl or client, skip the moisturiser and shave instead. Zap any spots that are appearing with benzoyl peroxide

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you use after-shave lotion or something like this?

• Yes. Full wet shaving regimen.

• Every morning and night. For morning and night, i use a natural soap for face cleaning (solid). And two days for every week, i use himalava face cleaning mask. Water is sometimes cold, sometimes warm.(cold is better for skin.)

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't you feel the need to use a moisturizer after washing your face? Is it ph-balanced or your skin is fine after just washing (not feeling too dry)?

• Show All
    • My skin gets dry after washing it so I need a moisturizer... But I want to stop using moisturizer, so I think I'll start using a milder cleanser. I just get confused as to why they recommend ph-balanced cleansers when the water ph itself is more alkaline than human skin.

• Yeah, good idea. :)

• 1- Do you clean your face? If so, how often?
    -> I wash it with plain water multiple times a day.
    2- What do you use to clean your face? Just water, soap, or some other kind of cleanser? If you use soap, is it solid or liquid?
    ->Just water. Rarely liquid soap.
    ->Cold water unless its really cold.
    ->Minimum once a day. Multiple times during summer time.
    -> Warm during winter. Cool during summer.
    6- Do you use soap to wash your body? If not, what do you use (for example, just water)?
    -> I use known body shower gels. Soap dries it too much.
    ->Nopes.
    ->Again nopes.
    9- Do you use any other skin products but cleanser, toner and moisturizer (for example, products for acne or wrinkles, and, if so, for what specifically?)
    -> After shave cream sometimes. Rarely use my girls scrub creams.

1|0
    0|0
    Everyday, i work in construction so i get dirty.
    2- What do you use to clean your face? Just water, soap, or some other kind of cleanser? If you use soap, is it solid or liquid.
    6 days a week just water, 1 day i use face wash with mia claresonic
    Warm-hot to open pores as im showering then after i finish i splash cold water on my face.
    I do daily
    I take 1 cold shower a week. The rest is warm-hot
    Body wash
    I use lotion
    I don't know if my lotion is a "moisturizer"
    If i get a pimple i use tea tree oil on it. If i popped then i apply apple cidar vinegar.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Of course, During my shower with alpha hydroxy facial cleanser, and once in the evening with just water. Ill also rinse my face at various times throughout the day.

2. I use liquid alpha hydroxy facial cleanser. And also water

3. I use warm water in my shower to wash and rinse and cold water to rinse it.

4. Yes, sometimes twice a day if necessary.

5. Warm to hot water to shower. I used to do cold water showers for a while but it got to stressful in the mornings and started to give me headaches for a bit so I gave up.

6. I use soap to wash my body

7. I use lotion on my skin after getting out and drying off, no toner

8. I do moisturize using lotion

9. I use clean and clear salicyclic acid cream for acne.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you use lotion on your whole skin or just on areas that are drier?

• everywhere, my soap makes my whole body kinda dry so I have to do it everywhere or it'll be suuuper itchy

• 1) twice daily
    2) facial cleanser for oily skin
    3) hot always
    4) 2 showers daily
    5) always hot to warm
    6) liquid body wash and soap
    7) no but I used to it my teens
    8) yes I do
    9) I use a prescription gel to treat my acne. I apply nightly over entire face been using consistently for over a year, changed my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1- If something like food sticks to my lips/beard, I rinse what's there off if a simple napkin or something won't work.
    2- Just some sink water.
    3- Typically mid temperature. Never super hot/cold.
    4- I shower once and awhile. (I'm lazy and rather depressed...)
    5- As warm as I'm perfectly comfortable with.
    6- I use body wash, and rub everything I can reach except my face. (Nervous about soap on my eyes.)
    7- Neither kind. lol
    8- I just rinse the soap off and then towel off the water.
    9- The only products I clean myself with appears to be body wash, shampoo, and of course water. (Also deodorant for my underarms, but very rarely.)

How much do I need to step it up before I finally meet someone I want to ask out?

1|0
    0|0
    • You should be fine if you cleaned yourself more frequently (once a day, preferably) and always used deodorant... You don't need much :)

• I try. I just usually fail. lol
      I'm sure I'd do it a ton more if I found a girl I might want. She'd give me motive to do it. (As well as many other things.) I really need a woman in my life...

• water

1|0
    0|0
  • soap and water

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont

1|0
    0|0
  • I shower twice a day. Apply some body lotion after

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have to look at it so I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • No, your answer makes no sense. Don't you clean your skin?

• not in any specific way no.

• Good skincare means taking care of it within, and without. Lots of collagen in the diet, minerals, water, iodine, and hyaluronic acid, and fractionated coconut oil externally. Only use natural bubble bath like Faith in Nature.

Always hot water daily with Faith in Nature bath /shower gel.

1|0
    0|0
    • True! I'm trying to have a more natural and minimalist lifestyle, but it's been difficult when it comes to my skin.

• Fractionated coconut oil has no scent and is very moisturizing. It also protects the skin from bacteria and pollution. You won't need anything else.

Supplementing with Collagen hydrolysate in the diet will completely transform the skin (and entire body in and out), and will make a person look years younger. It will benefit (potentially), every single organ in the body, even down to the blood vessels!

The other way is to make Bone Broth and eat whole animals but no one got time for that. It takes 24-48 hours to make Bone Broth and it has to be grass fed organic. Arguably, a Collagen hydryolsate is superior due to absorption.

What Girls Said 5

- Yes, twice a day.

- In the morning, I cleanse once with a bubble foam cleanser - the stuff that's already foamed up when you pump it out of the bottle. And in the evening if I wore makeup that day, I double cleanse using a cleansing water first to remove my makeup before following it up with the bubble foam cleanser for the rest.

- Cold.

- Yes, once or twice a day.

- Uhh.. Lukewarm? Or I alternate between hot and cold. X)

- Of course.

- Not for a few months now.

- Yes, I put it on last.

- I use an essence after cleansing, and then a serum afterwards. The essence is mainly for brighteng and hydration to achieve that "glow". And the serum is for.. just everything. X) It's an antioxidant that also helps strengthen and balance the skin, minimize pores, improve skin texture, also brighten, moisturize, etc. It makes my skin really bouncy. X) I also use a clay mask once a week or two and exfoliate with either a peeling gel or wash-off masks 2-3 times a week. Occasionally, I use a sheet mask as well.

All that takes a while to finish though because of the waiting time, so I just wash my face, apply my essence, and put on sunscreen in the mornings.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Yes. Twice a day
    2. I use warm water with clean and clear daily pore cleanser in the morning than I night i use summer eves night time cleansing bar at night time.
    3. I use warm water
    4. I shower about once a day but I wash my hair every other day.
    5. Hot on my body but when I wash my hair I make it freezing
    6. Yes I use anything from bath and body works usually
    7. Yes I use son & park beauty water
    8. Yes I usually just use olay deep hydration cream
    9. No I don't wanna over cream my face

1|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I wake up, I cleanse, tone, and moisturize. I cleanse with the Origins frothy face wash. And tone with the United States Tonic, also from Origins. I moisturize with the Origins Gin Zing moisturizer. At night I do the same thing. I scrub 3 times a week, with the Origins gin Zing exfoliator. I also use a face mask 1 a week, the origins rose clay mask.
    To cleanse my face I just use tap water.
    To tone I normally use a cotton ball, dry.
    I shower daily, and use warm water to do so.
    Yes, I use soap to wash myself. I use a bar soap.

1|0
    0|0
  • clean and moistrize

1|0
    0|0
  • my regime is wake up, maybe rinse, maybe wash my face? Blot throughout the day if I need to with cold water and a towel. When I shower (usually daily but now only shower once every two days, I'm home so it doesn't matter lol don't get dirty) oh yeah but I'm the shower I use a scrub like apricot or oatmeal. Before I got to bed I either wipe my face with alcohol wipes/pads or with sensitive skin stridex. This keeps my face clean

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes