Guys and girls, what's your skin care routine?

1- Do you clean your face? If so, how often?
2- What do you use to clean your face? Just water, soap, or some other kind of cleanser? If you use soap, is it solid or liquid?
3- If you wash your face, do you use cold, warm or hot water?
4- Do you shower/ bath daily? If so, how often?
5- Do you use cold, warm or hot water to bath/ shower?
6- Do you use soap to wash your body? If not, what do you use (for example, just water)?
7- Do you use toner on your skin after cleansing it?
8- Do you moisturize your skin after cleansing/ toning it?
9- Do you use any other skin products but cleanser, toner and moisturizer (for example, products for acne or wrinkles, and, if so, for what specifically?)

I'm curious about the skin care routine of the GAG male population, especially. Thank you. :)

615

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Yes, like twice a day
    2. Just soap and water usually. We have liquid soap.
    3. Warm water
    5. Warm water
    6. Yup
    7. Nope
    8. Nope
    9. Nope

• Do your skin feels fine after washing it (doesn't it get dry/ feel itchy)?

• feel*

• My skin sometimes feels a little tight and dry after washing my skin is really greasy so I don't like to put any more oils and stuff on it.