If you have/had your nipples pierced, would you recommend it?

I kind of want to, but I don't know yet. How is it if you take them out and it heals up? Pain level? Infection risk? Girls, is having bigger boobs a problem for the piercing?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i already was probably not going to now it's a definite no lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god no. Ya gotta be joking.

My daughter did this and immediately realized what a mistake it was. That was a long time ago now, they've long since healed.

This is NOT where you'll get your self-image boost.

1|2
    0|0
    • On update...
      Good choice.

I really like the ones that do this and then go bra-less under a t-shirt. Very entertaining. I guess that's why they do it, huh? LOL

Fake boobs are also a fail. Some guys like the bolt-ons, but most prefer just natural titties, big or small, it doesn't matter.

They'll say, "They're real if I can touch them." :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one. Not much pain and healed after a week or so. But it looks a bit weird and i got bored of it. So its now completely closed. My advice is not to do it as the female nipple is a lot sexier than this.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Been there done that.

I mean for a guy I might of got to show them off around Summer without a top on and such. Sexually? It maybe made me a bit more ticklish.
    For a girl you obviously don't walk around topless unless you visit a nudist beach or work at a strip club or something ( cool if you do ) so it's primarily for you and also if you have a partner , that partner will get to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • i havnt no but i do quite like nipple piercing so go for it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always nice to add a See Results option, but I'm guessing the Nos have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • your boobs are perfect for it

it will look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the point of nipple piercings?

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahahahahaha get it bc you're piercing your points

• Show All
    • @guy42069 nope! i have never had any nerve damage. They are naturally numb

• Huh that's weird. That's cool that the piercings helped though

• I had one of mine done when I was younger, had a ring in for 6 months
    Wouldn't recommend it. Doesn't hurt too much but if you catch it on anything you fucking feel it, agony

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I got mine because my nipples are almost totally numb. I have very very little feeling in them whatsoever. I honestly can't even tell they are being touched most of the time. Getting them pierced has actually increased their sensitivity for me... just a little... but thats better than nothing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think it is the silliest idea. nipples are a pretty sensitive and delicate area... no matter what anyone says... it isn't good to mess with the mamary tissue area...

0|1
    0|0
  • Ohh no, I will never pierce my nipples. I can feel the pain already. I am gonna have a belly button peircing though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hurts so bad, they like I'm a way don't heal cause if u bump it it opens sometime but the tissue closes really fast so if u want to change the bar do it quick

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to have it... don't think my dad would allow it 😨

0|1
    0|0
  • Just the very thought of this makes me want to throw up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had my nipples pierced, but my belly button is pierced. Also, sometimes I wear a nose ring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want mine pierced

1|1
    0|0
  • what a way to fuck up nerves

0|0
    0|0
  • it is not necessary

0|0
    0|0
  • My nipples hurt just reading this

0|0
    0|0
  • i find the idea of this so dumb

1|0
    0|0
  • It is possibly the worst pain you will ever experience. But once they heal they're wonderful. I never hanged the bar because I heard it's painful so I changed the balls on the ends. I love mine and have had them since around march. If you can take pain, then go for it. I'm a c cup for the size, honestly wouldn't recommend for very large breasts.
    Ps. I have dermals on my hips and my nipple piercings hurt worse than them.

0|0
    0|0
    • even for the small boobs... they are more sensitive... so i also dont recommend it for smaller sizes

actually i dont recommend it to anyone

it can go great but it also can go like a mess

• I agree

• The risk of infections are very high and possible keyloid scaring is high. Not worth the risk in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No they get caught in so many things

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't personally but my friend did. She said it wasn't as painful as people imagine. But I think she stopped wearing them after a while

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes