If you have/had your nipples pierced, would you recommend it?

I kind of want to, but I don't know yet. How is it if you take them out and it heals up? Pain level? Infection risk? Girls, is having bigger boobs a problem for the piercing?

• Yes
  • No
i already was probably not going to now it's a definite no lol

177

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god no. Ya gotta be joking.

My daughter did this and immediately realized what a mistake it was. That was a long time ago now, they've long since healed.

This is NOT where you'll get your self-image boost.

• On update...
      Good choice.

I really like the ones that do this and then go bra-less under a t-shirt. Very entertaining. I guess that's why they do it, huh? LOL

Fake boobs are also a fail. Some guys like the bolt-ons, but most prefer just natural titties, big or small, it doesn't matter.

They'll say, "They're real if I can touch them." :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one. Not much pain and healed after a week or so. But it looks a bit weird and i got bored of it. So its now completely closed. My advice is not to do it as the female nipple is a lot sexier than this.