Do you guys care about those "hip dips" or "violin hips"?

I found out that is a normal thing and many people have these so called hip dips so it's not a big deal, but I don't know. Sometimes I become so embarrassed with them. And I want to know your opinion, specially the boys' opinion. Do you care about these?Do you guys care about those Do you guys care about those Do you guys care about those

410

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a woman with curves and some people may look at certain things as imperfections i view them as unique qualities because despite what some men think no two women are the same so I try to find that one thing that makes you different from all the rest so if its the dips in your hips flaunt them curves baby you are beautiful just the way God made you

Most Helpful Girl

• For years I thought I had a weird body but I also recently found out that a lot of girls have "violin hips" too.
    Sometimes it looks weird when I wear high-waisted jeans