Do you guys care about those "hip dips" or "violin hips"?

I found out that is a normal thing and many people have these so called hip dips so it's not a big deal, but I don't know. Sometimes I become so embarrassed with them. And I want to know your opinion, specially the boys' opinion. Do you care about these?Do you guys care about those Do you guys care about those Do you guys care about those

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a woman with curves and some people may look at certain things as imperfections i view them as unique qualities because despite what some men think no two women are the same so I try to find that one thing that makes you different from all the rest so if its the dips in your hips flaunt them curves baby you are beautiful just the way God made you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For years I thought I had a weird body but I also recently found out that a lot of girls have "violin hips" too.
    Sometimes it looks weird when I wear high-waisted jeans

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care about these things. The things that I see in a girl are
    1 maturity
    2 understanding
    3 polite
    4 caring
    5 beautiful
    6 well educated

1|0
    0|0
  • Loads of my female friends have hip dips, it's just part of what makes you who you are. I personally think it makes the curves look better tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • never noticed before
    making a choice tho id go without

0|1
    0|0
  • Either is fine, don't worry about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • both are fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally think they look hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a deal breaker but i prefer without.

0|1
    0|0
  • That illustration makes it look like it's caused by just having panties that are too tight. Are the dips still there without them?

1|1
    0|0
    • Not actually it's because the gap between our hips and our femur. Men also have that, but it's more noticeable on women because we generally have wider hips. It has nothing to do with our panties

• Show All
    • Maybe, but I think hips and waistline might be better to grab ^^

• @Shimy True. I suppose this gives you a couple of options though! :P

What Girls Said 3

• most girls have them more or less so don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • i have them and I HATE THEM

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh I have that I just realized :(

0|0