Guys: Do you prefer women who wear makeup or no makeup?

Guys: Do you prefer women who wear makeup or no makeup?What is your preference when it comes to women and makeup? Makeup or no makeup? Which do you prefer?

• Makeup
  • No makeup
  • I'm a girl, I just want to see the results!
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Come on guys, I've got more girls answering my poll than you. Don't be shy :)

922

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it Honestly doesn't matter.

Personally, if a girl is going to wear make up just some eyeliner and lip gloss/stick is fine, but it does not need to be overly obvious or anything like that. Soft pink is fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny how guys say that they prefer girls with no make up, but when they look at girls with visible acne, scars and other kinds of imperfections, their faces tell a whole different story.

• That is the exception.

• Your point? When guys have visible acne, scars etc, they (or at least the normal ones) don't put makeup on top of it.

Makeup especially tends to look childish when overdone (e. g., strongly visible lipstick), so...

What Guys Said 21

• I really wanna make little light on this topic. I love prefer women doing makeup until it won't destroy the real beauty of her and become something into fake who she is not in real. makeup should worn for not to hide anything but for looks better and made more of real you. inner beauty is important. your attitude of how you feel about yourself, confident in your own skin and all does matter to me. hope you understands what I wanna say..

• very well said. I agree :)

• 7d

maybe because we both have same mindset. would you mind slide in my dm! I wanna know you more ;)

• It's not universal but generally women look better with at least light make up.

Some girls look fine without it and some girls go overboard with makeup there's usually a happy medium.

• i prefer no or moderate makeup

• normally I prefer no makeup but my currently crush make her makeup in a before never seen kind of glamour and I like it

• I like a little make up that gives a really fresh natural look for everyday looks, and on special occasions when my girlfriend goes all out it knocks me out!

• Personally i like very very light makeup, almost to the point where people would ask if you did anything at all.

• I prefer light makeup.

• a little bit make up is not bad! but too much it's gross

• It should be girls decision whether they need to wear makeup or not. Who the hell we are to decide for it.

• But only a little... It's just not nice when they are caked in it.

• Depends on the girl. Most 10's are so hot makeup is diminishing returns and does little while on a 5 it can make her a 7-8 if done right.

• I like SOME makeup. Like a light eyeliner and lipgloss.

• Just don't over do it. I prefer no make up or little because it shows she's confident and naturally beautiful.

• I like tomboys and hate traditional gender roles, so less makeup

• No makeup

• why dude who says no makeup had no experience with women and obviously had never seen a woman without makeup 😂

• Either!

• If I wore a silicon mask of Brad Pitt's face I'd be called a con artist and a fraud. To me make-up makes women con artists and fraudsters.

• people would realize that it is a mask, just like we should realize that when girls wear makeup that it isn't their natural look. If you're too stupid to realize that then I'm sorry bro

• it's not about knowing it's a fake face. it's about not knowing the real face.
      also what has visual fidelity got to do with intellect? your statement implies all people with sight problems are inherently stupid.

• i prefer a girl without makeup❤😍

• i like to see what i am buying. not a fan of deceptive marketing.

• preferably no makeup.. hate the way it tastes on my lips..

What Girls Said 8

• I think they like light makeup.

• Don't believe men who say they prefer no makeup. They prefer makeup that doesn't look like makeup.

• I mean some girls really need make up and some girls look pretty without and ugly with make up so 50/50

• I wore makeup when we started dating. I see no reason to ask his opinion now.

• I look like this with now makeup, which is everyday.

• They prefer makeup, they just do not know it

• no make up is better. You should show your true self

• Men are insane. Who wears lipgloss and eyeliner on top of a fresh face? You're just insane and shows how little you know about makeup which means you really shouldn't be saying anything.