What is good makeup I should buy?

I want to start buying good makeup. Like really good stuff.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend avoiding most drugstore makeup except for maybe popular brands like Maybelline and Revlon. From my personal experience, makeup from lower price range did not work well for me. Check out well known brands that have been reviewed over & over, and are guaranteed to be efficient. Tarte, Stila, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Mac are good ones to start with and then you could increase your price tag to luxury brands like Kevyn Aucoin, YSL, and Lancome. If you want an even better advice on good makeup check out Tati's Youtube channel. Her content is mainly about reviewing beauty products.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• water. fresh clean not a lie to trick people, water.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would recommend buying makeup from Avon, Elf.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Go too Sephora they have good products.
    The question is, What type of look are you going for? Gothic , light makeup more the natural look, Heavily done makeup look etc but whatever look you are going for you can get good products for that look at Sephora.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anastasia for brows/ concealer

Lancôme for foundation and mascara

Revlon or anything really cheap for powder

Lipstick from Lancôme it won't dry you out but for coverage maybe mac or Kylie

Eyeshadow that's good is urban decay and they also have good setting sprays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean like good drugstore makeup or good more expensive makeup. Because I'd say just go to Sephora and have an employee there help you try different products to see what works best for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I love the kat von d tattoo liner. it dries quickly and it stays on basically all day. i also recommend the nyx brow pen if you're not really a high-end makeup type of person. and as for the eyeliners, i also recommend the maybelline eyeliner gel in a pot.

0|0
    0|0
  • ABH brow pot, nars sheer glow foundation laura mercier tinted moisturiser benefit ''they're real'' mascara nars orgasm blush urban decay naked palate 2 kiko milano liquid eyeliner tom ford lipsticks...

0|0
    0|0
  • This also depends on what kind makeup you're looking for (ex: face products like foundation, eyes, lips, etc.). I would say my favorite brands are Tarte (they're even having an extra 25% off sale right now) and Urban Decay, those two would definitely be good to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • start out with stuff from like Milani, they have a gr8 foundation, and e. l. f has some amazing products for super cheap plus their brushes are so soft and amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know much about makeup..
    I own a blush , mascara and a liner and lip glosses.. nothing from high end brands.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybelline never lets me down. You get what you pay for!

0|0
    0|0
  • Anastasia too faced cat von d jeffree star bare minerals stila

0|0
    0|0
  • L'Oréal. However, I will normally watch youtube videos on their make up haul.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mac, nars, tarte, anastasia beverly hills, morphe, kylie jenner liquid lipsticks, georgio armani

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to Ulta, they have good makeup. Very pricey though.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on what types you like.. a couple of my go to brands are urban decay and nyx

0|0
    0|0
  • High end or drugstore?

0|0
    0|0
  • Essences does it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like urban decay

0|0
    0|0
  • sephora

0|0
    0|0
  • Anastasia makeup is hella nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to be more specific. What products?

0|0
    0|0
    • All of them I guess? I've always just wore lipstick, eye makeup, and foundation but I'm wanting to really get into makeup more.

• Too faced foundation
      Smashbox primer
      Urban decay eye primer
      Mac concealer
      Mac setting powder
      Too faced better than sex mascara
      Nude lip palette

My go to products ^

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes