Do guys like long hair or shorter hair?

long as in mid waist short as in to the shoulders

540

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, her personality and facial structure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 39

• Without a doubt vast majority of guys prefer long hair. Not only that guys complain about butch hair cuts. 90% of guys would prefer long hair, its feminine. Hair itself is attractive.

Look at all the mens magazines, Ads targeted at men, porn, lingerie models, in movies, anything targeted at men, girls trying to trap a rich guy. All have long hair. Not once I've asked out girl with short hair. How would you like guys with long hair? Same.

Long hair is attractive and feminine. Short is not.

Gigi Hadid, attractive, glamorous... long hair.
    ixquick-proxy.com/.../show_picture.pl

Gigi Hadid now with butch hair cut.
    ixquick-proxy.com/.../show_picture.pl

• Both of hose are good, long hair is more attractive fr me, but it depends on the person. As long as she doesn't have hair like most guys then I'm fine. My sister has that really short hair now and I hate it

• It would basically depend on the guy. If you want my opinion then I would say, I find women with short hair, boy cut hair very attractive and appealing.

• As long as it's clean, kept up with hair. It's good. If it's curly that's fine too, It's only when someone doesn't put any effort into their appearance, that's a turnoff.

• I'm pretty OK with whatever. the style matters more than anything, but I do like rather short or somewhat longer. over the eyes is attractive and so is middle back. not big on to-the-waist or mid shoulder length.

• I absolutely go crazy for short, like Emma Watson short, but I also like long it's really beautiful. short for fun and action, long for steady romantic. IMHO

• I find it depends on the woman in question. Different women suit different hair styles and lengths and vice versa

• I don't like it longer than shoulder blade length. Shoulder length is great and even shorter cuts look great on some girls.

• Shoulder length is fine with me, but it's really up to you; you're the one who has to care for said hair; and that can be a challenge with long hair.

• my opinion doesn't matter... you have very nice hair ;)

• For me this all depends on the girl. I typically prefer long hair, but if she can pull it off though.

• I like a woman who "can wear short hair". Not all women can. It saves her on time and complaining, " I can't do a...".

• I wouldn't say something for other guys , but absolutely I like short hair. ( Shoulder a line haircut )

• Long hair is a woman's sensuality. Don't cut it. :)

• I always prefer longer hair. The longer, the better! As long as it's healthy, of course.

• long hair ,
    i gotta say that, my girlfriend has got long hair

• To me short is like a pixie cut and long is like shoulder blade length. I still prefer short though.

• Long hair is super sexy

• i like long like waist or thighs

• Definitely short by those definitions.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 5

• In my country they prefer short then (shoulder length)

• BS. It'll be same everywhere guys prefer long hair.

• @Oram52 Of course as if you knew my country better than me... By the ways my hair is below my waist and I can assure you that guy does prefer shoulder length hair in my country. Long hair have a bad reputation.

• Long hair

• shorter, easier to manage

• short

• I think they like it longer