I am a poorly dressed man in need of help?

Ladies I would appreciate your input! I have no idea how fashion works. It is confusing. It makes no sense and I have no idea when something looks good on me or not. What's a style, or a type of clothing, or a specific look that you find attractive? The amount of plain t-shirts I own is embarrassing but whenever I go shopping I think everything but t-shirts look stupid on me.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Try some dress shirts instead of t-shirts - they are great over jeans.

• Like full on dress shirts or like ones with patterns and stuff on them?

• Both. Start with simple ones like a plain white, a plain light blue.