I am a poorly dressed man in need of help?

Ladies I would appreciate your input! I have no idea how fashion works. It is confusing. It makes no sense and I have no idea when something looks good on me or not. What's a style, or a type of clothing, or a specific look that you find attractive? The amount of plain t-shirts I own is embarrassing but whenever I go shopping I think everything but t-shirts look stupid on me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Try some dress shirts instead of t-shirts - they are great over jeans.

1|1
    0|0
    • Like full on dress shirts or like ones with patterns and stuff on them?

• Both. Start with simple ones like a plain white, a plain light blue.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Google trends and diff fashion types for men. Find something you think look good and don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone and copy a style. Try it out you know

1|0
    0|0
  • check out some men's style blogs and runways. you should also find some inspo on instagram for fashion. i think markelwilliams dresses really well. a classic look i think looks good is some black chelsea boots, black skinny jeans, and a t shirt. simple but looks out together. if you aren't very good with fashion try and buy some nice looking staples that you can use in rotation. invest in a nice leather jacket ( barneys new york is a good place to look) some skinny jeans, great chelsea boots, and some nice neutral sneakers.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Check out alpha m. and Real Men Real Style on youtube

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes