Girls, I have to go to a party with a 'gender swap' theme. What do you recommend for me to wear?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Go all out... short dress or skirt, panties, bra, nylons and high heels. Make a statement!

• Is the underwear neccessary? Unless I hook up no one's going to see it surely.
      What colors should I get? And if everyone's saying I should get high heels how high heels should I get?

• It was kind of the coordination and putting it together I didn't know about so that helps. The shoes, specifically what sort do I want? There's all sorts with straps in different places, or no back, or ones with open toes? It's so confusing.

I'm not sure if shaving my legs might be taking it too far for a party! I'll probably look weird for months afterwards if I'm in shorts! So I'll probs take your advise about the tights unless you really think shaving would look that much better.

• Shaving would look better, but that's up to you. Stay with a shorter heel, like 2-3" and on the chunkier side, if possible. No pencil thin stilettos, until you're used to them. Harder to master. A basic pump would be best for starters, but if there's some sort of strap, like around the ankle or across the foot (Mary Jane's) then that will help give you more stability.