Are you jealous of beautiful people?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it from an intelligent, talented, physically attractive person. You'll always be jealous of someone. But life isn't easy for anybody. For example, I've never been on a date, been kissed, even had a woman care about my well-being (including family). I've always been overlooked even though people tell me I'm attractive. So I don't know what you think being "physically attractive" (which is a subjective metric btw) is supposed to do for you, but it wouldn't. Just when I'm laying alone in bed every night for my entire life, I get to smile because sometimes women stoop so low as to call me cute.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, yeah like i guess its something that just happens. However, i usually dont get TOO jealous because I am a firm believer in the fact tht everyone has their good things and bad things in life. (although I must admit that sometimes when I see someone who is good looking i try to think of things tht make their lives unflattering so i feel better about myself lol)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Nah, I'm happy with my lot in life many many beautiful people struggle with things like paying rent or having a meaningful relationship (where they don't just get used for sex).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm jealous of @rgb008, she's the better looking twin. She got the beauty, I got the cellulite.

1|0
    0|0
    • you are not her twin. you are her grandfather.

• Show All
    • triplets as there are three.

• @Arya_Christ woah it's like all 3 of us just became the Brady bunch 😄😄😄

• I am not jealous of beautiful people, because people are made up by more than just looks. For ex, it's generally my personality that people like about me and want to be friends or talk to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I wasn't jealous of them, but according to the way society works, People who look like trash cans from outside but heavenly from inside are ignored and looked down on

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm one of the beautiful people. I just don't like girls that are pretty chasing after sugar daddies

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm jealous of tall people. I have a chocolate bar and I'm suddenly podgy. My tall friends are eating cake and lazing about all day, bean pole!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes, I resent their arbitrarily gotten biological success & ability to not be lonely if they so choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. I'm happy because nobody stalks me.

*Crying deep inside*

1|0
    0|0
  • It just all depends on how you define jealousy.

I'd say I'm lustful or envious, but not resentful or begrudging, of those I find beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... i'm not gonna waste my time being jealous of what someone calls "beautiful" because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.
    Don't get all goo-goo-eyed with celebrities and the trash hollyweird is dishing out.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Im jealous of people who get to do what they want to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are. I get jealous stares all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is ALWAYS someone better... jsut accept it and move on, jealousy has no place in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because id have way more problems and i like being physically unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. But I'm not the type of person who really cares about anything like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a hard yes. Mainly of beautiful girls. Whenever i swipe through tinder (everyday for the past 3 years) hoping today's the day i get to start a chat with a friendly nice girl, i see pictures upon pictures of all these pretty girls. Their on vacation, with their friends, in business attire, showing of how awesome they are and how their taking the world by storm. Then i read the descriptions that they want a chill guy to take them on adventures (w/e that means), but i feel compelled to swipe right, I can't be too good them to swipe left, right? Never get any matches, but i wish i could show myself of like that. Sadly i'm quite literally the opposite of a beautiful girl and pretty much go unnoticed in society.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not I'm just an average person and that's who I am I can't change it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• I am not jealous of beautiful people. Maybe I would feel differently if I didn't think I was attractive. But even people who are more attractive, that is great. I don't think being jealous would change reality.

And the problem is someone will always see you as the "beautiful person" in a situation and because of their low self esteem will treat you in a way that you don't deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time when I see somebody whom I think is so physically attractive, I admire and appreciate their beauty.
    ... But when I do get jealous it's like, damn haha I have to try to control that much better

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. upto some extent. being beautiful is an advantage.. and who doesn't want advantage?

0|0
    0|0
  • A little, but not so much that I don't want them to stay beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I just strive to make myself a better person jealousy should never get to you especially of ones beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes yes but most of the time I just try to copy them

0|0
    0|0
  • no, most of my friends are vv beautiful, im happy for them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course

0|0
    0|0
  • no? why would i be?

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes. but most of the time I admire them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want to be attractive D:

0|0
    0|0
  • beauty is in the eye of the beholder

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. When I see a beautiful girl around I let her know that she's beautiful. Seeing that smile in her face makes me happy. I accept myself and love myself. I love making people happy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I admire them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes