Are you jealous of beautiful people?

1530

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it from an intelligent, talented, physically attractive person. You'll always be jealous of someone. But life isn't easy for anybody. For example, I've never been on a date, been kissed, even had a woman care about my well-being (including family). I've always been overlooked even though people tell me I'm attractive. So I don't know what you think being "physically attractive" (which is a subjective metric btw) is supposed to do for you, but it wouldn't. Just when I'm laying alone in bed every night for my entire life, I get to smile because sometimes women stoop so low as to call me cute.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, yeah like i guess its something that just happens. However, i usually dont get TOO jealous because I am a firm believer in the fact tht everyone has their good things and bad things in life. (although I must admit that sometimes when I see someone who is good looking i try to think of things tht make their lives unflattering so i feel better about myself lol)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE