Girls, What should I wear to meeting for volunteer work at hospital?

My dad who is in the military recently set up a meeting for my sister and I to meet with a guy who works at the hospital on base. We are both planning on becoming nurses and were looking for some volunteer work to put on our resumes. This is my first time going to a meeting with someone for volunteer work so I was wondering what I should wear. I definitely shouldn't wear what I normally wear during the summer which is usually jean shorts and a tank top right? I was thinking maybe of wearing some capri jeans and a nice blouse. What do you think? Thanks!

2