Which style for a date to the theme park?

Im kinda going for a careless, tomboyish look. doesn't sound that smart but i just wanna be comfortable. So which top and bottom?
#1 Cami Tank
Which style for a date to the theme park?#2 VneckWhich style for a date to the theme park?#3 Halter top
Which style for a date to the theme park?#4 Graphic Tee
Which style for a date to the theme park?A. Jeans with plaid shirt around waist
Which style for a date to the theme park?B. Camo Skinniez
Which style for a date to the theme park?C. Adidas sweats

I was so nervous i basically ended up wearing 2 and A. Gave him access to sucking these tits haha
Question now closed. All mhos have been selected

2952

Most Helpful Guys

• Since you are a Tomboy and want to go for that look, the proper method would be Camisole top with the shirt on and unbottonned along with a pair of skinny jeans and some boots to complete the look. Make sure that your camisole is tucked in, and your shirt out. Also, ensure that people can see you wearing a camisole, if that isn't too much to ask. You could also tie the bottom end of the shirt in a knot to give it some extra style. You could also tie the shirt around your waist, but that would be a little more casual and a little less tomboyish. Rolling up the sleeves is recommended, but optional. Your boyfriend's watch to complete the look would be optional.
    However, if you wish to seem a little more inviting or appealing, I would recommend a V neck Tee with some push-up bras, skinny jeans and boots. Again, make sure it is tucked in. For added style, tuck it in partially, but make sure you look like a Tomboy with your curves and not a woman trying to be a man.
    Apart from that, another appealing combination, should you wish to focus more on appeal than being a Tomboy, would be the Halter Top + Camouflage Skinnies. That however, would look more feminine. Use sandals to complete the look. Shirts are unisex these days, and adidas sweats will make you look like a fitness freak instead of a Tomboy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lmao my chest is already big enough πŸ˜‚ If i use a pushup bra they'll touch my chin. I love your ideas tho but im not into sandals or boots. Prob wearing converse

• With all the wasted advice, and you following none of it, I guess a thank you is in accordance.

• How did u waste the advice? The date isn't til next week

Most Helpful Girls

• Camo pants and the T-shirt with her hand on her bewb lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • B. Camo Skinniez + #1 Cami Tank or #3 Halter top. This is comfortable, classic and practical. I wouldn't wear jeans to a theme park because if there are water rides and they get wet, then they get super heavy. Then I wouldn't wear a V-neck because if you're on a rollercoaster or a ride where you're upsidedown, your two friends in there may peek outside your shirt (true story).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lmao omg you're so right! Okay so no to the vneck for sure. And i think i wore jeans last time. They prob will get heavy, but i think the camos will too. And the sweats will prob be so thin that i stay soaked

• Lol he's seen me over Skype plenty of times in nothing but graphic tees. He should be happy to see me in something else for once haha

• Thanks girl! Have a fun date (: