Which style for a date to the theme park?

Im kinda going for a careless, tomboyish look. doesn't sound that smart but i just wanna be comfortable. So which top and bottom?
#1 Cami Tank
Which style for a date to the theme park?#2 VneckWhich style for a date to the theme park?#3 Halter top
Which style for a date to the theme park?#4 Graphic Tee
Which style for a date to the theme park?A. Jeans with plaid shirt around waist
Which style for a date to the theme park?B. Camo Skinniez
Which style for a date to the theme park?C. Adidas sweats
Which style for a date to the theme park?

Updates:
I was so nervous i basically ended up wearing 2 and A. Gave him access to sucking these tits haha
Question now closed. All mhos have been selected

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Since you are a Tomboy and want to go for that look, the proper method would be Camisole top with the shirt on and unbottonned along with a pair of skinny jeans and some boots to complete the look. Make sure that your camisole is tucked in, and your shirt out. Also, ensure that people can see you wearing a camisole, if that isn't too much to ask. You could also tie the bottom end of the shirt in a knot to give it some extra style. You could also tie the shirt around your waist, but that would be a little more casual and a little less tomboyish. Rolling up the sleeves is recommended, but optional. Your boyfriend's watch to complete the look would be optional.
    However, if you wish to seem a little more inviting or appealing, I would recommend a V neck Tee with some push-up bras, skinny jeans and boots. Again, make sure it is tucked in. For added style, tuck it in partially, but make sure you look like a Tomboy with your curves and not a woman trying to be a man.
    Apart from that, another appealing combination, should you wish to focus more on appeal than being a Tomboy, would be the Halter Top + Camouflage Skinnies. That however, would look more feminine. Use sandals to complete the look. Shirts are unisex these days, and adidas sweats will make you look like a fitness freak instead of a Tomboy.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lmao my chest is already big enough πŸ˜‚ If i use a pushup bra they'll touch my chin. I love your ideas tho but im not into sandals or boots. Prob wearing converse

• Show All
    • With all the wasted advice, and you following none of it, I guess a thank you is in accordance.

• How did u waste the advice? The date isn't til next week

Most Helpful Girls

• Camo pants and the T-shirt with her hand on her bewb lol

1|0
    0|0
  • B. Camo Skinniez + #1 Cami Tank or #3 Halter top. This is comfortable, classic and practical. I wouldn't wear jeans to a theme park because if there are water rides and they get wet, then they get super heavy. Then I wouldn't wear a V-neck because if you're on a rollercoaster or a ride where you're upsidedown, your two friends in there may peek outside your shirt (true story).

1|1
    0|0
    • Lmao omg you're so right! Okay so no to the vneck for sure. And i think i wore jeans last time. They prob will get heavy, but i think the camos will too. And the sweats will prob be so thin that i stay soaked

• Show All
    • Lol he's seen me over Skype plenty of times in nothing but graphic tees. He should be happy to see me in something else for once haha

• Thanks girl! Have a fun date (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• Something with Nike shirt and pair of jeans.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...e-8cfc-0f96b2344f79.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Top 3 looks nice but doesn't fit any of the bottoms you've displayed.
    Don't you have any *regular* jeans?
    Without holes I mean.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i have regular jeans. I just wanted to feel the breeze through the rips haha

• Show All
    • Basically 90 degrees in America is enough to make you sweat lol

• Given that 100 F is roughly the temp of a guy with a fever 90 must be much hotter then I'm used to.
      But shouldn't be too bad for someone used to it.

• For a theme park go for comfy. It's a long day of walking and standing and getting tossed around like a rag doll lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • The halter top is sexyyyyy. So probably that with the skinnies or jeans but without the plaid shirt. by the way, I don't remember us arranging a date...πŸ€”

1|0
    0|0
  • Graphic tee and jeans are cute, comfortable, and somewhat boyish. The shirt around your waist will be a hassle on some of the rides.

1|0
    0|0
  • Halter top and jeans!! You’ll be comfortable and sexy at the same time without looking like you’re trying. The key to anything being successful is for it to look natural no matter how much planning and preparation went into it. You’ll have to post some pics from your date and let us know how it went. I’m intrigued now for the outfit. πŸ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for A or B. Something simple, but comfortable enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • going for sexy comfort id say halter w/ camo.

going for everyday comfort id say v neck w/ jeans and plaid shirt.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooooh nice :)

• Show All
    • sounds nice. you should post a pic when you're done so we can see the results of all our hard work.

• Yea i was thinking that haha. But i won't go shopping until next Tuesday

• I think you would look real good with the Halter top, and the A.. Lol..

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea thatbwould be cute :) i was really expecting you to choose something totally diff tho haha. But if i go with camo pants, which of the link outfits in the update do you like?

• Aw yeah.. Of course.. Hahaha.. You got the package to fill that halter top out nicely.. And It's between the second one, and fifth one.. They look pretty good..

• 3 and A... but geez look at your profile pic lol you can wear whatever you want xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure... jeans with plaid shirt around waist seems to match that... don't know about the rest though

1|0
    0|0
  • just plan and simple, something comfortable as going be in it for a while

1|0
    0|0
  • Graphic tee. You don't want your boobs flying around if you get on a ride lol

1|0
    0|0
  • the one which she's comfortable in... #1 #3#4 B n C

1|0
    0|0
  • #4 Graphic Tee Looks fashionable and stylish for a girl to wear

1|0
    0|0
  • Adidas sweats to demonstrate that bootie πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a lot of sexy poses as your profile pic lol

1|0
    0|0
  • #3 and A or B. I have spoken. Make it so.

1|0
    0|0
  • #4 with anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • #2 Vneck

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• #3 and the jeans or #3 and camo skinniez!! But definitely top 3

1|0
    0|0
  • For the top, either 1 or 3. 2 shows too much cleavage and 4 doesn't show enough lol. For the bottoms, A, but lose the plaid shirt - too hot and not terribly sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd totally go for comfort and wear any one of those tops, probably a tank and shorts. I feel jeans would be just to hot walking around at a summer theme park.

1|0
    0|0
  • B. Camo Skinniez #3 Halter top
    I think would look nice together

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 4 with B
    probably I am too late but whatever, I hope the date was okay

1|0
    0|0
  • Cami or graphic tee and option a for pants. If you wear the plaid shirt then def wear the cami.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea like disregard the color of the adidas pants and certain tops. I'll prob buy the tops in white or black

• I still pick the jeans. They are cute and you can be very versatile with them.

• A regular tank and some pants or shorts that aren't too thick, any theme park is hot af rn believe me lol so being comfortable is smart

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i went two years ago and wore skinny jeans and a jacket. I was burning up but i love my jackets and jeans hah. I prob won't wear shorts but look at the stuff i posted above. Choose a number and letter

• Lol I chose the tank and whatever feels the thinnest for pants I can't wear jeans when its hot af I can't lol maybe a legging if you have to wear pants, wear a sports bra so you're in place too

• I will lol

• For casual tomboy I'd pair up #2 and A. You're like a real live doll lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, dress me up haha

• Show All
    • Maybe a little lipgloss if anything

• Slayy it!

• Graphic t ripped jeans or legging... if it's hot I'll wear shorts and definitely a plaid shirt around my waste.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im the type to wear jeans and a jacket in 90 degree weather haha

• 3A or 2A. I love tank tops but I feel like it'd be too casual even for a casual look haha

1|0
    0|0
  • #3 & Letter B!!! The rides are gonna mess that hair up, obviously... :)
    So you should wear that #3 to distract him from the hot mess that'll be on top of your head. Also, B is comfortable and cute. Most people take a few hours in setting like theme parks, so you might as well look cute when you're gonna be there for a while. But it's also important to be as comfy as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 2 with A along with some nice kicks. It's simple and comfortable

1|0
    0|0
    • Girl yes im either wearing converse or forces haha

• Show All
    • I actually dont have any tims or jordans. Just forces, converse, trainers, and adidas roundhouse

• Well I would go for the forces if you're going camo and converses if you're doing jeans

• I like each style, and any of them can work. Love 1 and A the most

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're going to disney, deck that shit out in a mickey mouse jumpsuit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Vneck

1|0
    0|0
    • But with which bottoms

• Show All
    • Lol i posted the bottoms above. They have letters beside them. Im not tryna wear shorts tho

• oh sorry I did not pay good attention hahah I think the option a is better

• #1 and B.

1|0
    0|0
  • #2 & B will look cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a graphic tee addict so 4 and A is my vote.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 and A

1|0
    0|0
  • V neck.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes