Would you be less attracted to someone if they got plastic surgery?

If you liked a girl or guy and they told you they were getting a nose job, what would you think? Would you find the person less attractive? How would you feel?
  • I wouldn't care
  • I would stop talking to them

4665

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Truth is, it depends on the person. Some people are just mocked endlessly about a feature, even into adulthood and it sucks because people say things when you're young like you'll grow into it, or people will get over it, or ignore it, but when that doesn't happen and people still continue to bully you or make fun of you, it can greatly affect your life and self-esteem. I couldn't fault someone for going the surgery route if that is what they felt they needed.

Then there are those with more of a body dysmorphic disorder, where they see things that aren't there. They see a giant nose that isn't actually a giant nose, or they are the type where the one person said something one time, and it's bothered them their whole life. I wouldn't say I would be less attracted to that person physically, but maybe less inclined to become involved actually in either case, if the plastic surgery became an obsession and took over everything and they never seemed to be happy with themselves before or after surgery.