Who's more likely to buy useless knick-knacks, Men or Women?

Who's more likely to buy useless knick-knacks, Men or Women?
  • Males
    Vote A
  • Females
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a guy with dozens of funko figures and comics and fandom shit all over his room and they have no purpose at all and it's odd to me... my room is very minimalist and most of the girls I know also have minimalist looks to their room. girls like decoration usually but I don't know any that like to keep knick knacks, to me they're useless and just clutter.

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Now, on average I'd say women, but I am not the average male. I looove me some knickknacks, I'm one of those collector types with lot's of different shit I collect.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Men: Buy more useless knick-knacks that serve a very specific purpose or none at all. Often used for projects, hobbies, or just for show.

Women: Buy useless amounts of fucking products for our hair, face, or the like. Lol. Or just shit that looks cute af.

0|1
    0|0
  • I part time volunteer at a local charity shop so see a lot of people buying useless knick knacks. Most of our female customers buy the clothes from the shop, most of the male customers buy the knick knacks. So in my experience, yeah, men buy more of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me! My husband never buys things that don't have a function.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women, definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls for sure! No doubt

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls for sure!😂☺️

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends, but women generally buy more knick-knack items to decorate a home. It also depends on the item.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fair to say between, clothes, dresses, shoes, handbags, purses, perfumes, necklaces, rings, make-up and other sort of artifacts It's fairly evident girls buy more things in general

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on your definition of useless. A $2000 computer vs a $2000 purse. Some people might think one is a waste of money and the other isn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Females buy more useless decorative shit.

Males buy more useless shit to show status.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes