Who's more likely to buy useless knick-knacks, Men or Women?

• Males
  • Females

95

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a guy with dozens of funko figures and comics and fandom shit all over his room and they have no purpose at all and it's odd to me... my room is very minimalist and most of the girls I know also have minimalist looks to their room. girls like decoration usually but I don't know any that like to keep knick knacks, to me they're useless and just clutter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Now, on average I'd say women, but I am not the average male. I looove me some knickknacks, I'm one of those collector types with lot's of different shit I collect.