Which shorts is the best for a fit guy?

Which shorts is the best for a fit guy?

Which shorts is the best for a fit guy?

Which shorts is the best for a fit guy?
Which shorts is the best for a fit guy?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Damg theyre all sexy. I haven't seen many guys wearing the 2nd pair but i like the 3rd

• Is better black than gray?

• Black is sexier cause it gives a slim look but gray is better if you're tryna show off a dick print

Most Helpful Guy

• Cargo shorts are more comfortable because there is plenty of thigh room.

• Even for working out

• Heck, I work out in relaxed fit Lee brand of jean shorts. Not Levis though, they are way too tight.
      The thing that sucks is I like wearing jeans for pants too, but they are way too tight on my thighs now and I have to get them 2 sizes too big for my waist to even wear them now.
      Cargo shorts seemed loose enough for working out and for wearing after. Maybe it depends on the brand. I got mine at Target, but I can't remember the brand.