Can you apply anthng on your face for it not to shine on photos?

I have an oily skin

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Apply a matte face primer before applying your foundation. Use a foundation that isn't too oily. Then use special blotting paper that you can get to remove shine during the day, should it occur.

#NoHomo

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not into makeup you could try a mattifying primer and a matte liquid foundation (it fries matte) and then set it with powder of the sane color.

1|0
    0|0
    • And if I am into makeup?
      Sounds a lot if makeup for someone who does t want to put any 😂

• Show All
    • Sry typos and sure thanks ^^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 14

• Try cleansing in the morning and exfoliating at night, and finish off with a good hydrating cream, neautrogena (the pink grapefruit products) or palmers have a good range. Also aloe Vera will help restore radiance & clear blemishes, usually the plants are like £10 you can cut the leaf and strip the gel easily and are ready to use, are easy to look after too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard baby powder helps but I'm not sure... usually I use concealer, liquid foundation, and then a touch of powder foundation and that takes care of it for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do too and even if you use powder, it leaks throw. I just wash my face or have some hand wipes clothes by that I can use to get the oil off.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't really wash your face because that will also give a shiny effect but powder helps me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Translucent HD loose setting powder is your best bet. The MAC prep n prime powder is great for it

1|0
    0|0
  • I switched to a tea tree toner and it drastically reduced the oil buildup on my face (after a week or so of use)

1|0
    0|0
  • Just some foundation powder and yiu can make it really light

1|0
    0|0
  • Setting powder

1|0
    0|0
  • MAC translucent setting powder

1|0
    0|0
  • Just lightly dust your face with baby powder