Have you ever thought about plastic surgery?

Just wondering, nothing serious
  • Yes, I thought about it but I'm scared to do it.
    Vote A
  • Yes, I thought about it but I learned to love myself.
    Vote B
  • Yes, I thought about it and I'm planning to do it.
    Vote C
  • Yes, I already done it.
    Vote D
  • No, I never thought about it and will never do it.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the hospital for a long period where I developed a bed sore on my butt. 6 years later I had this small red thing that look like a cyst. Well ended up being that the tissue never healed and the cells died causing a massive infection, almost infected to the bone. Had an open wound, infections like that must heal from the inside -> out, was the size probably of Shaq's fist for about 6 months. Its now healed but I have a massive scar there and it's not pretty to look at. General surgeons aren't concerned with what it will look like afterwards. I may get that fixed, don't know if you consider that plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had the money I would have done it years ago.
    When I was 9, I had a jar in my room labeled "boob money" and I was saving for implants.
    Yes, I was 9.
    I still had it for memories, but my mother in law (super religious and strict) found it and I got 21Qs about it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, I've thought about getting a nose job. However, It's not the operation that scares me, it's the price.

If I ever have more money than I know what to do with, rhinoplasty will be the first thing I spend it on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might just kiss the concrete instead. It's pretty much like a surprise plastic surgery if you do it hard enough!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm technically getting plastic surgery. Got in a gnarly fight and now my septum is deviated. Getting rhinoplasty/septoplasty to correct it. Covered by insurance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thought about jawline surgery and eye color changing surgery and back when I was obese I didn't know it was a thing but thought about cutting my belly off so fat loss surgery as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew the gender splits would be about what they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. There is a lot I don't like about my body but I would never do it unless it's necessary... like if I have an accident, cancer or other shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a non cosmetic nose job. it was for functionality though

0|0
    0|0
  • only want it so i can transition haha

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i'm beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i have thought about it๐Ÿ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've thought about it but I don't think I'll ever do it. If i were to do it I think I'd spend my money on rhinoplasty because my nose makes me feel insecure when viewed from my side profile.

1|0
    0|0
  • A breast reduction surgery would be something I'm open to and have thought about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah on my nose, but every now and then I change my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • i want to do minor changes but i also like the way i am (more or less) and i keep reminding myself that my face holds a lot of history and it shows parts of my family which is rude to change like "hey i dont like the face you gave me"

0|0
    0|0
  • I've thought about having a whole body transplant lol jk

I have learned how to accept myself for who I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I've thought about it, sure.
    Not doing anything to myself though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Restaurative plastic surgery? Maybe, if I suffer an accident that changes my appearance, so I can have back my original appearance if possible

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 18 I used to be obsessed with getting breast augmentation, now I could care less!

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanted a nose job when I was younger. Then I learned to contour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes