Just wondering, nothing serious
- Yes, I thought about it but I'm scared to do it.Vote A
- Yes, I thought about it but I learned to love myself.Vote B
- Yes, I thought about it and I'm planning to do it.Vote C
- Yes, I already done it.Vote D
- No, I never thought about it and will never do it.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
I was in the hospital for a long period where I developed a bed sore on my butt. 6 years later I had this small red thing that look like a cyst. Well ended up being that the tissue never healed and the cells died causing a massive infection, almost infected to the bone. Had an open wound, infections like that must heal from the inside -> out, was the size probably of Shaq's fist for about 6 months. Its now healed but I have a massive scar there and it's not pretty to look at. General surgeons aren't concerned with what it will look like afterwards. I may get that fixed, don't know if you consider that plastic surgery.
0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
If I had the money I would have done it years ago.
When I was 9, I had a jar in my room labeled "boob money" and I was saving for implants.
Yes, I was 9.
I still had it for memories, but my mother in law (super religious and strict) found it and I got 21Qs about it.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE