Have you ever thought about plastic surgery?

Just wondering, nothing serious
  • Yes, I thought about it but I'm scared to do it.
  • Yes, I thought about it but I learned to love myself.
  • Yes, I thought about it and I'm planning to do it.
    Vote C
  • Yes, I already done it.
    Vote D
  • No, I never thought about it and will never do it.
    Vote E

2117

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the hospital for a long period where I developed a bed sore on my butt. 6 years later I had this small red thing that look like a cyst. Well ended up being that the tissue never healed and the cells died causing a massive infection, almost infected to the bone. Had an open wound, infections like that must heal from the inside -> out, was the size probably of Shaq's fist for about 6 months. Its now healed but I have a massive scar there and it's not pretty to look at. General surgeons aren't concerned with what it will look like afterwards. I may get that fixed, don't know if you consider that plastic surgery.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had the money I would have done it years ago.
    When I was 9, I had a jar in my room labeled "boob money" and I was saving for implants.
    Yes, I was 9.
    I still had it for memories, but my mother in law (super religious and strict) found it and I got 21Qs about it.