Obvious Vs. Subtle beauty?

You know how there are those people who you see and you can instantly admit that they are attractive while there are others who you do not see it at first, but after looking closely, you start admiring their subtle beauty?
My question is, what is your take or experience with such instances?
How different did you feel about people you instantly found attractive compared to others you grafually saw them as so?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• every girl has their nice features. even the fat ones. just gotta be the one to like those features. most people call these the standards of their choice.

• to get back on another question I've only dated girls that became prettier to me over the years. I choose these type of girls purely for that reason. I can honoustly say that I've always found my girlfriends pretty till the end.