Girls, question for anyone who wore nipple pasties, did they hurt to take off?

A while ago I got a mammogram at a new facility and they put these "markers" on my nipples (the BB in the center shows where the nipple is on the image)
Girls, question for anyone who wore nipple pasties, did they hurt to take off?And man those suckers hurt to take off. I mean everyone dreads the squeeze and while the squeeze was uncomfortable, taking those stickers off was painful. So I was wondering if any of you wore pasties on your nipples like at some party and if so did it hurt to remove them?

1