Girls, question for anyone who wore nipple pasties, did they hurt to take off?

A while ago I got a mammogram at a new facility and they put these "markers" on my nipples (the BB in the center shows where the nipple is on the image)
Girls, question for anyone who wore nipple pasties, did they hurt to take off?And man those suckers hurt to take off. I mean everyone dreads the squeeze and while the squeeze was uncomfortable, taking those stickers off was painful. So I was wondering if any of you wore pasties on your nipples like at some party and if so did it hurt to remove them?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I wear them a lot in the summer time. I free the nips lol. They don't hurt at all. They have almost a soft "padding" built in them as thin as cotton. I wear them all day and once even fell asleep with them on. No pain. Make sure your breast were moisturizer though, but don't over kill. Hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, but do the adhesives stick to the nipple or the skin around it?

• Show All
    • Just reading that makes me feel pain, LOL! You're exactly right. Well, I hope one day they discover a far more better coverage... I'd just go bare and say 🖕🏽 it lol

• Haha but it wasn't for "coverage", there was a little metal BB in the center that marked where the nipple was in the X-ray film (it only covered a small portion of the nipple, not the whole thing).

Recommended myTakes